Accelerating unique experiences by unlocking the potential of IoT
HPE and Tech Mahindra have teamed up to unlock and unleash the possibilities of IoT. By leveraging the HPE UIoT Platform and HPE Edgeline converged edge systems, HPE and Tech Mahindra have demonstrated the possibilities of IoT with solutions across Smart Cities, Industry 4.0, Energy & Utilities, and Telecom. We will now offering solutions that can be deployed across various industries including smart cities, telecom, and energy and utilities, thereby improving business outcomes.
HPE Congratulates Tech Mahindra for winning "The Asia Pacific System Integrator of the year 2020"
Why HPE and Tech Mahindra?
Our biggest asset is the strength and value of our partnership:
- Assets - HPE Hardware, software, service, process, consulting components along with Tech Mahindra's unique solutions, toolset and methodologies
- IP and methodology - Software, solutions, technology and value added solution delivery IP across core technology areas that complement HPE's solution offerings
- Resources - Consulting and technical resources, architects, specialists, and supplementary delivery resources, CoE at the Tech Mahindra facility
- Industry knowledge - Domain knowledge across industries such as banking, energy, government, healthcare, media, telecom, utilities and more
- Synergies - Shared clients, complementary skills, trust and governance across and between HPE and Tech Mahindra teams enable predictable operations and responsiveness.
HPE and Tech Mahindra Center of Excellence
The Center of Excellence exhibits the technology partnership between and Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Tech Mahindra. It is the first venue of its kind, enabling customers and clients to access best-in-breed HPE equipment in a proof-of-concept environment. Clients will be able to see HPE enterprise offerings in action while testing real applications and their specific production-level workloads. At the Center of Excellence, a customer can:
- Try before you buy, using production level application workloads for beta trials-for free-helping to speed the on-boarding process.
- Explore a library of programmable models across business processes, applications, and infrastructures; this way, you can rapidly create your ideal application in the shortest possible time.
- Evaluate prebuilt solutions designed specifically for your industry and workloads.
The Center of Excellence has been set up at the Tech Mahindra Campus in Electronic City, Bangalore.
"The possibilities of IoT and its societal implications are only limited by our imagination. By leveraging the HPE UIoT Platform and HPE Edgeline converged edge systems, Tech Mahindra will now be able to build solutions that can be deployed across various industries including smart cities, telecom, and energy and utilities, thereby improving business outcomes and the everyday life of citizens"
-Dr. Tom Bradicich, SVP and GM, HPE Edgeline Converged Edge Systems, HPE.
"The CoE is an important milestone in Tech Mahindra's Joint Go-To-Market partnership with HPE. As a one-stop experience zone, it is home to engineers who are building the solutions that will scale IoT, even while unlocking immense opportunities across value chains."
-Karthikeyan Natarajan, Global Head, Engineering, IoT and Enterprise Mobility, Tech Mahindra.
- Industry 4.0 / Factory of the Future
- Smart Cities and Connected Cars
- Wi-Fi Location Analytics
- Backup as a Service
- Digital Signage
- Meeting Room Booking System