HPE EZMERAL HYBRID DATA AND ANALYTICS SOFTWARE PLATFORM FUELS YOUR EDGE-TO-CLOUD TRANSFORMATION
Unleash your data’s full potential with an open data analytics software platform for your cloud and non-cloud apps, including your most data intensive ones.
Unify your data sets globally from edge to cloud and deliver frictionless access to your data, anytime, anywhere.
Deploy Kubernetes at scale with integrated persistent data storage for easier app modernization
Bring DevOps agility to the entire machine learning lifecycle so you can turn data into insights and action faster.
HPE Ezmeral Container Platform provides an enterprise-grade platform to deploy Kubernetes at scale for a wide range of use cases on bare metal or VMs.
- Multi-cluster Kubernetes management
- Accelerate large-scale deployments with containers
- Pre-integrated with persistent container storage
- 100% open source Kubernetes
- Enterprise-grade security and control
- On-demand provisioning
HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric delivers enterprise-wide global access to data from edge to cloud – with best-in-class reliability, security, and performance.
- One global namespace – put an end to silos
- Multi-protocol data access
- Automatic data tiering and multi-cloud data management technology
- Exabyte scale distributed data store
- Multi-tenancy and Security
- Resiliency and data protection at scale
HPE Ezmeral ML Ops increases speed and agility for machine learning ops by operationalizing end-to-end processes from pilot to production.
- Model Build and Training
- Model Deployment and Monitoring
- Collaborate with DevOps-like Processes
- Security and Control with secure multi-tenancy
- Hybrid Deployment – on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid model
Leverage the open-source Kubernetes ecosystem and our modern ISV partners to provide faster time to value and adopt integrated solutions that combine HPE Ezmeral software with validated industry-leading, third-party, commercial and open-source applications.
Mercedes-Benz AG pushes vehicle development ahead with HPE Ezmeral
Highly automated and fully autonomous vehicles have the potential to deliver safer, more efficient transport—but getting there requires vehicles that can process and act upon sensor data in real time. Training them relies on deep neural networks and Mercedes-Benz AG turned to the HPE Ezmeral Software Platform to efficiently manage and analyze millions of miles of vehicle test data.