Bringing AI into production is best with HPE + NVIDIA
With HPE’s proven, easy, reliable and secure IT deployments along with NVIDIA’s world-class AI technology, your journey to data-first modernization is destined to be successful.
HPE and NVIDIA have come together to help businesses unlock the power of AI – by delivering an end-to-end enterprise platform optimized for AI workloads on a consumption-based model using HPE GreenLake for NVIDIA AI Enterprise. The platform is deployed on industry-leading HPE servers that are NVIDIA-Certified to accelerate the speed at which developers can build AI and high-performance data analytics.
- HPE and NVIDIA
- AI Edge to Cloud
- AI at the Edge
- Enterprise AI Solutions & Systems
- Enterprise Software
- AI and HPC
Industry-leading AI solutions and expertise to transform your business
HPE and NVIDIA deliver an industry-leading portfolio of optimized artificial intelligence (AI) solutions that provide the technology power and consumption flexibility you need to transform your business.
NVIDIA’s pioneering systems, apps, and models combined with the expertise and comprehensive set of computing and infrastructure breakthroughs from HPE can help you unlock the value of AI and lead to data-first modernization. Together, we enable your business to gain deeper insights and maintain your competitive edge.
- Tap into the right expertise
For custom NVIDIA-based AI and edge deployments, work with experienced advisory and professional services teams to leverage our tested HPE Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Optimize IT
Quickly spin up containerized AI and machine learning environments and offload management of your data science ecosystem so you can deploy resources and capacity to reach better business outcomes.
- Achieve faster time to value
Streamline AI and high performance computing workloads across business units to improve performance, helping data scientists, developers, IT teams, and researchers get back to building solutions, gathering insights, and accelerating time to value.
- Pay only for what you need
Stay ahead of the variability of AI, ML, and HPC workloads and reduce infrastructure costs with active capacity management based on a pay-per-use model. By operationalizing systems with the flexibility you need for GPU workloads, you save significant overhead expenses.
- Fully managed
Offload the burden of operating IT and free up resources with a fully managed and supported NVIDIA GPU environment.
See how HPE and NVIDIA together deliver real-time AI with game-changing insights at the intelligent edge.
Let’s talk about artificial intelligence. You know what it can do – you’re working to be at the forefront. But sometimes you don’t have the right environment to push forward in. The framework, security, and data sovereignty you need to get off the ground. Is your AI doing everything AI can do?
AI as-a-service model from Edge to Cloud
Staying competitive in a data-first environment means adopting next-gen modernization strategies that are powered by artificial intelligence, machine learning, and high-performance computing delivered through an as-a-service model from Edge to Cloud.
HPE GreenLake cloud services provide options for how you utilize AI. HPE GreenLake offers the agility and scalability of the cloud with the security, simplicity and control of on-premises IT.
HPE and NVIDIA deliver the industry-leading technology power, expertise, and consumption flexibility you need to transform your business. Our collaboration brings cloud experience to your enterprise-grade AI/machine learning, ML ops, high-performance compute, and vertical solutions:
- HPE GreenLake for ML Ops makes it easier and faster to deploy AI/ML workloads on-premises with an open, GPU-based infrastructure and cloud experience.
- HPE GreenLake for Machine Learning offers an enterprise-grade ML cloud service to rapidly build, train, and deploy ML models—from pilot to production, at any scale.
- HPE GreenLake for HPC helps you deploy converged high-performance computing (HPC)/AI workloads on NVIDIA GPUs and high-performance clusters, with predictable, transparent costs.
- HPE GreenLake for VDI powers new ways of working with secure, scalable virtual desktop infrastructure, delivered as a service. It can be tailored for different user workloads – including power users and engineering users needing dedicated nodes of NVIDIA GPU compute.
- HPE GreenLake Lighthouse integrates leading innovations such as cloud-native software combined with leading-edge HPE infrastructure packaged as an end-to-end solution, and it’s managed and operated by HPE GreenLake
- HPE GreenLake and NVIDIA AI for Enterprise can de-risk your AI projects with an end-to-end model operations process that streamlines both the development and deployment of AI workloads. This way, you can also automate monitoring, scale accordingly, and orchestrate remediation where necessary.
AI at the intelligent edge
More than half of AI models will be deployed at the Edge within three years (2024). To keep pace with the industry, get the most out of their data and gain a competitive advantage, organizations need to understand, deploy and capitalize on AI at the Intelligent Edge.
The Intelligent Edge is the modern battleground to gain a major competitive advantage. AI applications at the edge are driving dramatic improvements in clinics to labs and warehouses to enterprises. AI powers the most impactful use cases today including video analytics, natural language processing, and monitoring customer sentiment to enhance the overall customer experience.
The Intelligent Edge is revolutionizing the way AI training and inference accelerate decision making (up to and including completely autonomous). The impact of autonomous is not as simple as human replacement. It could potentially disrupt the entire process. AI is a tool that helps makes things simpler and easier.
Accelerate your AI Inference with solutions to speed your time to value on systems certified and tuned for edge or data center deployments targeting computer vision, generative visual AI, and natural language processing inference.
These solutions are built on the new HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers and integrate NVIDIA GPUs, along with key AI frameworks. These new HPE ProLiant AI solutions boost inference performance by more than 5X from previous generation systems.
The edge is where data becomes insights, in real time. It’s empowering businesses to unearth new opportunities and create better customer experiences. It’s the place where our world is moving—right now. So much is possible when businesses successfully innovate at the edge. How can your business get in on this?
Enterprise AI solutions at any scale
NVIDIA provides leadership with best-in-class AI compute hardware and software that deliver guaranteed outcomes for optimized AI workloads. Coupling that with HPE’s combined experience of HPE, SGI, and Cray in building some of the most legendary high-performance systems in the industry – results in something very special. It results in enterprise AI solutions underpinned by core supercomputing technologies, that are ready for every datacenter, and at any scale.
- NVIDIA Clara™ Discovery and NVIDIA Clara™ Parabricks Pipelines frameworks, applications, and AI models for breakthrough computational drug discovery and genomics sequencing analysis.
- The AI platform from Artisight, HPE, and NVIDIA is designed to help your critically overburdened staff members. With Artisight software powered by HPE and NVIDIA, your organization will benefit from:
- Greater operational efficiency
- Better clinical outcomes
- Enhanced care giver experiences
- Better patient experiences
- Advancements in AI are driving progress in four primary banking applications—fraud detection and identity verification, conversational AI and speech recognition, robotics process automation (RPA) for document processing, and recommendation engines.
- NVIDIA Omniverse in combination with HPE technology accelerates the design and development journey of companies to provide a data-centric approach for 3D simulation collaboration.
- Turnkey, enterprise-grade NVIDIA Metropolis™ application framework and toolkits for creating, deploying, and scaling AI and IoT manufacturing applications.
- Computer Vison AI for safety and security IronYun Vaidio® AI Vision Platform provides AI-enabled video search and analytics for security, health, safety, and operations. Powered by HPE ProLiant DL320 Gen11 Server and up to four NVIDIA L4 Tensor Core GPUs with a unique compact design, purpose-built for fast, efficient, and accurate AI video processing.
HPE GreenLake and NVIDIA AI for Enterprise
HPE, NVIDIA and VMware provide a consumption-based, end-to-end AI platform with best-in-class NVIDIA AI Enterprise suite, optimized and exclusively certified for the industry’s leading virtualization platform, VMware vSphere® with Tanzu™ and factory-integrated HPE ProLiant DL380/DL385 NVIDIA-Certified System.
NVIDIA-Certified HPE Systems
NVIDIA-Certified HPE Systems bring together HPE servers, NVIDIA GPUs and NVIDIA networking in optimized configurations that are validated for performance, manageability, security, and scalability and are backed by enterprise-grade support from NVIDIA and HPE.
With NVIDIA-Certified Systems™, enterprises can confidently choose performance-optimized hardware solutions to power their accelerated computing workloads—in small configurations and at scale.
Industry Leading Servers
HPE and NVIDIA jointly deliver NVIDIA-Certified Industry-Leading Servers that offer a unified architecture to accelerate traditional and modern workloads, from data center to edge. This single high-performance, cost-effective, and scalable infrastructure brings together compute and graphics acceleration and high-speed secure networking in the leading enterprise data center servers, built and sold by HPE and NVIDIA. The platform is fully integrated with both IT frameworks from industry leaders such as Cloudera, Red Hat, and VMware as well as standard DevOps frameworks like Kubernetes, allowing IT to remain in full control.
A portfolio of enterprise software
The HPE Ezmeral software portfolio provides the basis for analytics and data intensive workloads. HPE Ezmeral Container Platforms deliver the control plane to easily deploy and manage the NVIDIA GPU Catalog (NGC) on shared accelerated hardware. It allows clients to configure and reconfigure in minutes, based on the needs of the entire organization — not just one team at a time.
- Removing artificial silos by creating a shared pool of resources
- Replacing complex app and infrastructure deployment with containers
- Delivering on-demand, self-service GPU-accelerated analytics environments.
Enterprises are discovering new ways of bringing great value to their products by incorporating speech AI services.
The combined offering of NVIDIA Riva, HPE Ezmeral, HPE certified NVIDIA servers, and HPE GreenLake enable enterprises to quickly build and deploy automatic speech recognition and speech synthesis services-based applications
Enhance your business operations with speech AI-based solutions.
Build advanced speech recognition and text-to-speech systems.
Integrating the NVIDIA RAPIDS Accelerator for Apache Spark and NVIDIA Triton Inference Server into the HPE Ezmeral Unified Analytics Platform streamlines the development and deployment of high-performance analytics, helping customers gain immediate results at lower costs.
AI and HPC
HPE and NVIDIA are leading the future of supercomputing: We bring breakthrough technologies used in the largest exascale machines to smaller-scale systems. The HPE Cray Supercomputing XD665 is the latest addition to our supercomputing leadership, powered by NVIDIA H100 GPUs to accelerate innovation and advance the fields of business, science, and technology.
- Exceptional versatility for compute-intensive applications
- Balanced with a blend of GPUs/CPUs for sequential and massively parallelized computing
- Sustainable and cost-efficient performance, even as requirements change
Transparent, dynamic, and democratic AI – University of Waterloo case study
Researchers at the University of Waterloo are racing to release open-source AI models that will help global medical teams improve diagnosis, ICU planning, and risk planning. HPE provides the agility to complete their life-saving work at pace.
HPE & NVIDIA AI across industries
AI for FSI
The financial services industry (FSI) is in a state of transformation as market fluctuations challenge organizations to work smarter, faster, and more securely than before. The use of artificial intelligence (AI) is critical to extract key intelligence from troves of diverse data to develop highly sophisticated financial products, services, and tools in banking, trading, and insurance.
AI for Clinical Operations
AI can help modernize healthcare environments and promote safe efficiency in care settings. AI platforms integrate real-time data from IoT devices with critical care applications and allow care teams and staff to monitor patients and hospital assets in real time.
AI for Life Sciences
Research institutions and medical facilities are using the ability to analyze massive data sets to sequence the human genome, develop new forms of treatment, speed and improve patient care, and better manage electronic health records.
AI for Manufacturing
The future of manufacturing is connected, automated and digitally driven. As plant floor operations technologies converge with IT, numerous use cases across the manufacturing cycle become possible to ignite innovation, create more efficient operations, reduce downtime and improve worker productivity.
AI for Retail
Retailers are using the power of AI to transform how they work and deliver compelling shopping experiences, optimize business performance, and boost profits. HPE and NVIDIA are reinventing retail with an AI platform that is designed with today’s companies and consumers in mind.
AI for Stadiums and Public Sector
Smart technologies can help cities, schools, universities and stadiums enhance their experience and improve their safety and security with advanced AI-driven Vision Analytics solutions at the edge. These near real-time solutions improve the fan experience with traffic flow, waiting times and navigation while providing protection from potential dangers that include gun violence, criminal activity, and emergency situations.
Explore HPE Artificial Intelligence Solutions
Take advantage of our comprehensive solutions to untangle complexity and create your end-to-end artificial intelligence solution, from the core data center to the intelligent edge.
HPE GreenLake for Machine Learning
HPE GreenLake for ML OPs
HPE Artificial Intelligence (AI) Solutions
Deep Learning and Machine Learning
HPE Ezmeral Software Solutions
HPE Machine Learning Development Environment
HPE Machine Learning Development System
HPE ProLiant DL380a Gen11
HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 Plus System
HPE Apollo 2000 Gen10 Plus System
HPE ProLiant DL300 Servers
The U.S. Department of Energy’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory’s new Kestrel supercomputer will use the HPE Cray EX system to advance modeling, simulation, AI analytics to accelerate insights in renewable energy.