Networking solutions for your edge-to-cloud journey from HPE and Aruba
Aruba ESP (Edge Services Platform) is the the first Cloud-native platform that automates, secures, optimizes and accelerates digital transformation initiatives designed to convert edge data into better business outcomes and greater operational efficiencies.
- Gain context visibility and control all domains with ease and efficiency
- Simplify and improve IT operations with a cloud-native single pane of glass for WLAN, LAN, and SD-WAN across campus, branch, remote worker, and data center locations.
- Layer where physical devices live where data travels from point A to point B
- Simplify the task of securing your edge from IoT devices while also simplifying security operations
- Eliminate the need for static configurations and cumbersome ACLs that are creating untenable pressure on your IT teams
- Software-defined policy layer: visibility, authentication/authorization, dynamic segmentation, continuous monitoring, policy enforcement, unified threat management
- Reduce mean time to issue resolution by up to 90%,
- Services such as management, orchestration, and locationing live here and are exposed to users via Aruba Central
- With this architecture and through Aruba Central, organizations can configure, manage, report and troubleshoot across all network domains including wired, wireless and SD-WAN across locations
The Intelligent Edge creates new business outcomes where people, devices, and things connect to the digital world. Data is analyzed at the Edge, close to where it is generated, to maximize the data’s value.
- Create new experiences for users
- Deliver new revenue streams
- Improve operational efficiencies