Pioneering open source for modern datacenters
For two decades, Red Hat and HPE have provided market-leading solutions for customers seeking alternatives to complex and costly proprietary operating environments. Along the way, we have evolved from being a leader in paid Linux and x86 servers to pioneering open source technologies for modern datacenters. Whether you’re building physical, virtual, or cloud environments, you can be confident in our tested solutions and world-class services and support.
HPE OneView and Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
HPE and Red Hat have partnered together to deliver an automation solution that frees admins up to focus on efforts that help deliver more value to the business by speeding time to delivery for any IT request.
When businesses can deliver their applications and services faster with less expense, everyone wins. Since 1999, Red Hat and HPE have been helping enterprises around the globe do just that. Together, we have been helping enterprises modernize their datacenters, reduce the cost and complexity of their infrastructure, and realize the promises of digital transformation. With proven computing solutions for DevOps, cloud, virtualization, storage, and middleware technologies, we remain committed to providing our customers with the architectures that are essential to their long-term success.
Aligned for better Business Outcomes
The Red Hat and HPE partnership lets organizations get proven, trusted computing solutions as well as:
- Move past the cost and complexity of proprietary systems
- Avoid expensive vendor lock-in
- A single-vendor experience for the total technology life cycle
- Purchase comprehensive solutions running on industry-standard infrastructure
- Have global support from the HPE Technology Service
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform on HPE Synergy is a complete out-of-the-box container solution that deploys in hours and brings immediate value to your business.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux from HPE provides a single source for your entire Linux environment.
- Mission-Critical x86 sets new high standards for x86 availability, scalability, and performance for your critical Linux workloads.
- Big Data solutions enable real-time access to business insights needed to respond rapidly to changing business demands, with built-in high availability and data protection
- HPE ConvergedSystem 500 / 900 with Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP HANA transforms your data into a competitive advantage.
HPE has been honored "Artificial Intelligence (AI) Solution Partner of The Year" by Red Hat, Inc. for AI solutions developed for the public sector.
HPE AND RED HAT SOLUTIONS
HPE and Red Hat lead the way in providing Linux solutions that help cut costs, reduce complexity, and increase performance for both physical and virtual environments. Together, customers get proven computing solutions moving them beyond the cost and complexity of proprietary systems coupled with a single-vendor experience for the total technology lifecycle
Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Enterprises are rapidly adopting hybrid cloud architecture to speed innovation, improve application agility and resource usage, and accelerate the delivery of applications to their end users. Making hybrid cloud a reality requires consistency across infrastructure, platforms, apps, and tools, and management software that brings your clouds together so you can run any workload from anywhere.
HPE and Red Hat have partnered to create hybrid cloud solutions that are very easy to deploy and can scale from POCs to large scale production environments. These solutions include advisory, migration, and deployment services that help accelerate an enterprise’s journey to hybrid cloud.
With HPE and Red Hat, you have the assurance of getting tested, industry-leading software and reliable hardware platforms designed to meet the stringent business needs of enterprises, CIOs, and IT departments globally.