Pioneering open source for modern datacenters
For nearly two decades, Red Hat and HPE have provided market-leading solutions for customers seeking alternatives to complex and costly proprietary operating environments. Along the way, we have evolved from being a leader in paid Linux and x86 servers to pioneering open source technologies for modern datacenters. Whether you’re building physical, virtual, or cloud environments, you can be confident in our tested solutions and world-class services and support.
Learn more about the benefits of the Red Hat and HPE partnership and our joint solutions.
HPE DISCOVER VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE 2020
WATCH LIVE AND ON DEMAND
Watch on demand highlights from HPE’s first-ever Discover Virtual Experience and get the latest insights from sports icons, business leaders and tech experts. Learn how HPE is here to help your recovery and accelerate your transformation.
ON DEMAND PROGRAMS
ON DEMAND PROGRAMS
Watch over 150 sessions, demos, hands-on labs and more at HPE Discover Virtual Experience.
When businesses can deliver their applications and services faster with less expense, everyone wins. Since 1999, Red Hat and HPE have been helping enterprises around the globe do just that. Together, we have been helping enterprises modernize their datacenters, reduce the cost and complexity of their infrastructure, and realize the promises of digital transformation. With proven computing solutions for DevOps, cloud, virtualization, storage, and middleware technologies, we remain committed to providing our customers with the architectures that are essential to their long-term success.
Aligned for better Business Outcomes
The Red Hat and HPE partnership lets organizations get proven, trusted computing solutions as well as:
- Move past the cost and complexity of proprietary systems
- Avoid expensive vendor lock-in
- A single-vendor experience for the total technology life cycle
- Purchase comprehensive solutions running on industry-standard infrastructure
- Have global support from the HPE Technology Service
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform on HPE Synergy is a complete out-of-the-box container solution that deploys in hours and brings immediate value to your business.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux from HPE provides a single source for your entire Linux environment.
- Mission-Critical x86 sets new high standards for x86 availability, scalability, and performance for your critical Linux workloads.
- Big Data solutions enable real-time access to business insights needed to respond rapidly to changing business demands, with built-in high availability and data protection
- HPE ConvergedSystem 500 / 900 with Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP HANA transforms your data into a competitive advantage.
HPE AND RED HAT SOLUTIONS
HPE and Red Hat lead the way in providing Linux solutions that help cut costs, reduce complexity, and increase performance for both physical and virtual environments. Together, customers get proven computing solutions moving them beyond the cost and complexity of proprietary systems coupled with a single-vendor experience for the total technology lifecycle
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Customers are increasingly adopting container technology as they modernize their IT applications. Containers enable customer to develop and deploy software much faster and with higher quality. Implementing a containerized environment across existing infrastructure is a complex undertaking that can require many weeks or months, particularly for enterprises. Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform on HPE Synergy is a complete out-of-the-box container solution that deploys in hours and brings immediate value to your business. Pairing HPE Synergy with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform creates a perfect environment for large-scale deployments of containerized applications in enterprise environments where scalability, persistent storage, and easy manageability are required.