ASSET MANAGEMENT AND IT FINANCING SOLUTIONS
Robust solutions that can help fast-forward your business transformation, sustainably.
ACHIEVE MORE, FASTER, WITH GREATER RESULTS
In a data-driven, digital-first world, you need to create investment capacity to accelerate your transformation. You need solutions that address your needs across the IT lifecycle –
funding, procurement, ensuring optimal capacity and responsible retirement. Combining over 20 years of technology insights and financial acumen, HPE Financial Services works with you to create innovative, sustainable IT asset management strategies across the entire technology estate, from edge, to cloud, to end-user devices. You have big plans. We can help you get there.
+ show more
- Fast-forward your path to HPE GreenLake
- Align your innovation and asset plans
- Do more with your IT budget
YOUR PATH TO HPE GREENLAKE IS CLEARER THAN EVER
HPEFS can help you plan and fund your shift to aaS, using a combination of asset management and financial solutions – all while keeping your sustainability goals in mind and helping you to overcome barriers to peak performance.
- Use the sale of legacy assets, across your entire tech estate from edge to data center and workplace - to fund your transition to HPE GreenLake
- Modernize multi-generational IT and extend the life of legacy systems/applications
- Responsibly decommission retired tech with globally consistent processes for all tech – no matter the vendor
HPEFS infused $500M back into customer budgets through asset management programs in 2021.
ALIGN YOUR INNOVATION AND ASSET MANAGEMENT PLANS
As technology moves to aaS models, it is more important than ever to ensure that your assets and financial plans align. HPEFS can assist in unlocking the value of your entire IT estate making your IT investment a force multiplier.
- Reduce funding barriers and create incremental budget with capital released from your end-of-use tech
- Bridge the gaps when modernizing your multi-gen IT environment to ensure business continuity
- Build secure IT lifecycle processes that are consistent and globally available to drive your sustainability goals
- Overcome supply chain constraints
In 2021, 3M+ tech assets were processed through HPE’s Technology Renewal Centers (TRCs.)
DO MORE WITH YOUR IT BUDGET
Removing funding barriers to acquiring new tech means that you can proactively prepare for modernization and expansion. HPEFS makes it it easy for you to structure expenses in the way that makes the most sense for your business.
- Establish predictable payment structures aligned to your needs while ensuring easy tech refresh
- Ensure peak performance of multi-gen IT through sustainable asset management solutions
- Take advantage of of worry-free, flexible and turnkey solutions that can package hardware and software in a convenient per-unit model
- Secure your competitive edge and get the tech you need with the budget you have today
Murat Yonar, IT Manager
By leveraging HPE GreenLake's flexible aaS model and the HPEFS asset renewal program, funding approximately 25% of the platform refresh, Worldline delivers exceptional customer experience.
TECHNOLOGY FUNDING SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Build IT investment and lifecycle management strategies that accelerate your digital transformation today and help you stay flexible for future technology needs.
IT asset lifecycle solutions
IT financing for SMBs
IT investment solutions
See how customers are using HPE Financial Services
Whether it is streamlining a global asset disposition supply chain, ensuring food supply for millions of people, or protecting the environment and institutional data at the same time, our customers have achieved their goals and continue to drive innovation with HPEFS asset management and financing solutions.
HPEFS is bringing offers to businesses of all sizes as we enter a wave of recovery
HPE Financial Services offers $2 billion in financing and new programs to help customers and partners weather COVID-19
Note: For California-Loans will be arranged or made pursuant to a California Financing Law License.