Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
- HPE is a leader in the majority of the market segments it serves - #1 in servers, #2 in networking, #2 in total storage, and #2 in IT services.
- More than 80% of Fortune 500 companies are HPE Enterprise Services customers.
- HPE Servers power 100% of the top 10 global manufacturers.
- HPE has the second largest security operations team with more than 5,000 dedicated security professionals.
- HPE has a strong and balanced revenue mix of products and services: Enterprise Group (50%), Enterprise Services (37%), Software (7%) and Financial Services (6%).
Business Process Services
President and CEO: Meg Whitman
EVP and CFO: Tim Stonesifer
EVP and COO: Chris Hsu
EVP and CTO: Martin Fink
EVP and CMO/CCO: Henry Gomez
EVP and General Counsel: John Schultz
EVP, Technology and Operations and Chief Customer Officer: John Hinshaw
EVP, HR: Alan May
EVP and GM, Enterprise Group: Antonio Neri
EVP and GM, Enterprise Services: Mike Nefkens
EVP and GM, Software: Robert Youngjohns
Board of Directors
Pat Russo, Chairman
Dan Ammann, President, General Motors
Marc Andreessen, Co-founder, AH Capital Management, LLC
Michael J. Angelakis, Senior Advisor to the Executive Management Committee, Comcast Corporation
Leslie A. Brun, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Sarr Group, LLC
Pamela Carter, former President, Cummins Distribution
Klaus Kleinfeld, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Alcoa Inc.
Raymond J. Lane, Partner Emeritus, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
Ann M. Livermore, former Executive Vice President, HP Enterprise Business
Raymond E. Ozzie, Chief Executive Officer, Talko Inc.
Gary M. Reiner, Operating Partner, General Atlantic
Lip-Bu Tan, President and Chief Executive Officer, Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
Maggie Wilderotter, Executive Chairman of Frontier Communications
Meg Whitman, President and CEO, HPE