Server Infrastructure Security Solutions
Defend against infrastructure attacks
Your server infrastructure should be your strongest defense, armed with the latest innovations to prevent, detect, and recover from security attacks. It’s no longer adequate to limit security to firewalls.
Arm yourself in the battle against ransomware
Ransomware attacks, which hold your data hostage, are increasingly prevalent and hard to avoid. We offer ways to blunt their impact. HPE Gen10 servers let you preserve your data and run your business without the risk of paying criminal hackers.
What does cybercrime cost you?
Ponemon Institute reports on the cyberthreat environment as it continues to escalate, with bad actors increasingly targeting the IT infrastructure itself.
The world’s most secure industry standard servers4
With the HPE Secure Compute Lifecycle, you have a new security foundation to protect against malicious threats that target server firmware, resulting in denial of service and data loss.
Silicon root of trust
Firmware threat detection
Server data security
Accelerate your compliance initiatives
The HPE infrastructure stack, including servers, storage, and networking, has been validated against the NIST 800-53 controls. This provides you with a foundation for accelerating your regulatory compliance initiatives.
Jeff Burgess, CEO BCDVideo
DL380 Gen10 goes beyond just the most powerful 2U server we have ever tested; it’s the most flexible as well. In addition to half the boot-up time as its predecessor, Intelligent Provisioning features will streamline our deployments, remote support, and recovery times – enhancing our bottom line.
Jason Shropshire, Senior Vice President and CTO, InfusionPoints
HPE’s unique capability to provide its own custom silicon, and anchor the firmware directly into that silicon, provides a significant step ahead in infrastructure security protection.
Simon Edgett, Chief Process Officer - Global Relay
As a cloud provider for Information Archiving our business is all about analyzing large amounts of data as quickly as possible. We are very excited about the ability to leverage the in-memory compute capabilities to go from fast to even faster.
HPE Next Generation Infrastructure
- HPE ProLiant Gen10 Server Platform. Opens New Window: https://www.hpe.com/us/en/servers/gen10-servers.html
- HPE iLO Server Management. Opens New Window: /us/en/products/servers/integrated-lights-out-ilo.html
- HPE StoreOnce Data Protection. Opens New Window: /us/en/products/storage/protection-retention-availability/store-once.html
- HPE 3PAR All-Flash Storage Array. Opens New Window: /us/en/products/storage/flash-hybrid-storage/3par-storserv-storage-array-system.html
Security and digital protection services
Drive security and continuity transformation that reduces risk and helps meet compliance mandates. Our Security Services will help you design, integrate, and transform so you have the digital protection flexibility to compete in the digital economy.
Speak with a security expert from HPE to learn how you can make the move to secure, agile hybrid infrastructure.
HPE built the world's most secure industry standard servers
What is security monitoring?
What's your security IQ? Take our quiz
Security Is A Constantly Moving Target, Isn't It Time To Secure The Hardware?
The World's Most Industry Secure Servers & How HPE Built the Silicon Root of Trust
What is vulnerability management?
Blog Post : It’s not a myth: Keep cybersecurity costs low, protection high, and speed up deployment of IT security measures.
Keep cybersecurity costs low, protection high, and speed up deployment of IT security measures.
Cyber Security experts discuss HPE’s new secure server innovations
1. CNBC 2016
2. http://its.ucsc.edu/security/detect.html 2016 Cost of Cyber Crime Study & the Risk of Business Innovation – Ponemon Institute https://www.hpe.com/us/en/resources/solutions/cyber-security-analysis.html
3. 2016 Cost of Cyber Crime Study & the Risk of Business Innovation – Ponemon Institute https://www.hpe.com/us/en/resources/solutions/cyber-security-analysis.html
4. Based on external firm conducting cyber security penetration testing of a range of server products from a range of manufactures, May 2017.
5. Based on external firm conducting cyber security penetration testing of a range of server products from a range of manufactures, May 2017.