HPE Cloudline Server Infrastructure
More cloud services to more users
Open infrastructure can change everything. Meet the ever-increasing demand for compute with HPE Cloudline servers. They’re built on open industries technologies, so you can easily add capacity and facilitate IT integration.
HPE Cloudline servers are designed for cloud data centers. Through their open design, they work seamlessly within a multi-vendor environment, so you can reduce costs and support explosive growth.
Our building block approach lets you personalize your configurations with industry-standard hardware options (e.g. NICs and SSDs) — resulting in volume-driven cost advantage, early adoption, and increased IT homogeneity.
Common firmware and BIOS
Be consistent with all-AMI BIOS and BMC while leveraging standard manufacturer firmware and support for multi-vendor hardware options. This approach speeds up addressing of bugs and issues and provides commonality for service and support.
Direct supplier engagement
Engage directly with us on system design, including physical configuration and features. You get ower costs due to direct pricing and delivery negotiation with supplier. With no VAR engagement, you can order at the component, system, or rack levels.
Open infrastructure for the Cloud Age
Make sound investment and partnering decisions by understanding cloud service provider business models and accelerate revenue by moving to hybrid IT.
HPE Cloudline uses standardized server system specifications based on Open Compute Project (OCP) guidelines, for easier adaptability, scalability and integration.
Qihoo 360 delivers massive cloud services
With over 640 million mobile users, China’s largest Internet security company benefits from easy integration, high product quality and cost-savings of HPE Cloudline.
How MSPs can benefit from a strategic partner
With a solid strategic partner, managed service providers (MSPs) can meet the needs of IT customers and take their businesses further than ever. Learn four big ways the right strategic partner can benefit MSPs.
HPE Cloudline portfolio
- HPE Cloudline CL3150 G4 Server. Opens New Window: /us/en/product-catalog/detail/pip.hpe-cloudline-cl3150-g4-server.1010129707.html
- HPE Cloudline CL2100 Server. Opens New Window: /us/en/product-catalog/detail/pip.hpe-cloudline-cl2100-g3-server.7812745.html
- HPE Cloudline CL2200 Server. Opens New Window: /us/en/product-catalog/detail/pip.hpe-cloudline-cl2200-g3-server.7812749.html
- HPE Cloudline CL3100 Server. Opens New Window: /us/en/product-catalog/detail/pip.hpe-cloudline-cl3100-g3-server.1009019444.html
- HPE Cloudline CL5200 Server. Opens New Window: /us/en/product-catalog/detail/pip.hpe-cloudline-cl5200-g3-server.1008862559.html
- HPE Cloudline CL7100 Server. Opens New Window: /us/en/product-catalog/detail/pip.hpe-cloudline-cl7100-g3-server.1008862650.html
More about the HPE Cloudline family
We know what service providers need to thrive. See the details on our Cloudline servers, designed for fast deployment, flexible operation and low total cost of ownership.
Realizing the potential of Cloudline
To get started today, contact your sales rep about HPE Cloudline or tell us how we can help you.
Announcing Redfish 1.0 for open, industry-standard systems management
Servers and Operating systems blog: Find answers to your hyperscale computing questions
Research Paper: Multivendor datacenter supply chain suits multivendor clouds