Celebrating Our Achievements
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has not had the opportunity to apply or receive awards for 2016. Please see the history of recognition for Hewlett Packard Company below.
These awards signify that we are achieving our vision of creating an environment which enables our employees and customers to reach their fullest potential through the fostering of a diverse and high-performing workforce.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company Awards
- Hewlett Packard receives 100% on the Corporate Equality Index by the Human Rights Campaign
- Hewlett Packard named one of 2015 Working Mother's 100 Best Companies (25th year on this list)
- 2015 Reader’s Choice “Top 50 Employers” in Minority Engineer Magazine
- HP ranked #2 on Careers & the disABLED Magazine’s 2015 “Top 50 Employers“
- The National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) named Hewlett-Packard Company as one of the "Top 50 Companies for Executive Women" in 2014
- Hewlett Packard is "Best of the Best" Top Veteran Friendly Companies in 2014
- Hewlett Packard Japan was awarded the 2014 "Diversity Management 100" prize
- Hewlett Packard Germany: 1st rank in German Women Career Index 2014
- Hewlett Packard Poland receives 2014 title of "Parent-Friendly Company"
- Top 10 Happiest Companies for Young Professionals 2013 (Forbes)
- HPE Enterprise Services was recognized as one of the Top 20 inclusive work environments in Tulsa, OK
- HPE Chile, Best Company for Working Mothers and Fathers in 2012
- HPE Canada named 2013 Best Diversity Employer (PDF, 294 KB)
- HPE Mexico receives the Gender Equality Model (GEM) Certification
- HPE scores 100% on the 2013 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index
- HPE is awarded 2013 Working Mother’s Top 100 Companies
- HPE ranked as one of the Top 25 Noteworthy Company according to DiversityInc
- The National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) named Hewlett-Packard Company as one of the "Top 50 Companies for Executive Women"
- HPE Canada is recognized as one of Canada's Best Diversity Employers
- HPE scores 100% on the 2012 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index
- HPE is awarded 2012 Working Mother’s Top 100 Companies
Want to Know More?
Visit the Living Progress report to view Hewlett Packard Enterprise's workforce demographics and learn more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.