IT FINANCING AND ASSET LIFECYCLE SOLUTIONS
A variety of financial and asset lifecycle solutions that you can leverage right now to support the needs of today and position you for future success.
IT INVESTMENT VITALITY TO PROPEL YOUR DIGITAL STRATEGY
As a new business landscape forms, the need to drive innovation and accelerate time-to market is at an all-time high. As you look ahead, what can you do to ensure success?
+ show more
In a recent study, ESG found that organizations realize significant dividends when they partner with vendors that offer a combination of IT lifecycle management and financing solutions. Explore the findings of how organizations, like your own, have navigated the past year and new ways to build your own IT investment vitality.
Get the tech you need and do more with your IT budget. With flexible IT investment solutions, you can have the freedom to move quickly and stay agile, the strength to pivot, and the confidence that your business is always ready for what’s next.
With innovative, sustainable IT asset strategies, you can ensure assets and financial plans align to your business goals. Make your IT investment a force – not a stumbling block.
Your needs and business objectives drive our innovation agenda. Through partnership, you have access to expertise and digital tools to increase operational efficiency and help facilitate your IT asset economic decisions.
Bring cloud speed, agility, and an as-a-service model to where your apps and data are today. Transform the way you do business with one experience and one operating model across your distributed clouds, for apps and data at the edge, in colocations and in your data center.
TECHNOLOGY FUNDING SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Build IT investment and lifecycle management strategies that accelerate your digital transformation today and help you stay flexible for future technology needs.
IT asset lifecycle solutions
IT financing for SMBs
IT investment solutions
SEE HOW CUSTOMERS ARE USING HPE FINANCIAL SERVICES
Innovative seed company MAY Tohum was able to significantly reduce technology spend helped the business address immediate, financial requirements associated with the logistics challenges.
- Challenge: Continue to operate normally during a global pandemic that brought entire economies to a halt, while also keeping innovative projects on track.
- Solution: After carefully reevaluating its resources, May Tohum took advantage of HPE’s offer to defer technology payments for one year to preserve liquidity.
- Outcome: The company was able to preserve liquidity, upgrade their IT infrastructure, and continue to produce innovative seeds that support the world’s food supply.
Accenture partnered with HPE Financial Services to advance their circular economy business objectives by extending the life of their IT assets and quantifying the environmental savings derived.
- Challenge: Accenture was looking to streamline its global asset disposition supply chain to help track the full lifecycle of its products, decrease global security risk, and increase cost efficiency and reporting capabilities.
- Solution: The company partnered with HPE Financial Services to advance its circular economy business objectives by extending the life of its IT assets and quantifying the environmental savings derived.
- Outcome: Accenture has received true market value for resold equipment, returning money back to its IT budget. Regular circular economy reports allow the company to understand exactly how refurbishing assets has saved in terms of emissions, energy, and metric tons of waste.
Nationwide Building Society, the second-largest mortgage provider in the UK, provides a full range of financial services. They required an environmentally friendly way to decommission 30,000 workplace devices.
- Challenge: Due to COVID restrictions, all 30,000 employees were working from home throughout the UK. This meant the usual method for retrieving and eventually upcycling the devices was no longer possible.
- Solution: HPEFS developed a secure, contactless protocol for devices to be returned directly to their tech renewal center in the UK.
- Outcome: Nationwide’s sustainability goals were met, in spite of the immense challenge posed by a global pandemic.
Innovate asset management: How as-a-service models support the circular economy
HPE Financial Services offers $2 billion in financing and new programs to help customers and partners weather COVID-19
Note: For California-Loans will be arranged or made pursuant to a California Financing Law License.