HPE Gen10 Servers
Adapt performance to applications with the world’s most secure industry standard servers1 using HPE Scalable Persistent Memory and Intelligent System Tuning.
A new compute experience
Gen10 Servers are key to infrastructure modernization, accelerating business insights across a hybrid world of traditional IT, public and private cloud.
Performance for your diverse workloads
New Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable family and higher capacity HPE Scalable Persistent Memory in Gen10 gives you the performance to handle the most demanding applications.
Agility to deliver business results
Gen10 Servers help you be agile by making it easy to adapt your IT quickly to changing requirements with Intelligent System Tuning, HPE Scalable Persistent Memory, and server networking and storage advances.
Security to protect your digital assets
Our Gen10 servers offer unique security features, down to the silicon. Our HPE Secure Compute Lifecycle offers best-in-class innovations in firmware protection, malware detection, and firmware recovery.
Economic control for your bottom line
HPE gives you the ability to pay only for server resources used, scaling on demand without overprovisioning or incurring exponential costs. Flexible payment models align with business outcomes and can scale based on unpredictable future needs.
HPE Gen10 server families
- HPE ProLiant DL. Opens New Window: /us/en/products/servers/proliant-dl-servers.html
- HPE Apollo Systems. Opens New Window: /us/en/products/servers/density-optimized-servers-apollo/apollo.html
- HPE BladeSystem. Opens New Window: /us/en/products/integrated-systems/bladesystem.html
- HPE Synergy. Opens New Window: /us/en/products/integrated-systems/synergy.html
- HPE ConvergedSystem 500. Opens New Window: /us/en/product-catalog/detail/pip.6935801.html
Extending the value of the Gen10 server portfolio
Let’s talk about Gen10 servers
Speak with an HPE server infrastructure expert to learn how Gen10 servers can help you realize your IT strategy.
Intelligent HPE ProLiant servers give you the freedom to reimagine the server and start thinking in terms of compute for your business.
Moor Insights discusses how HPE has a strategy to stay ahead of the threats through its unique server firmware protection, detection and recovery capabilities.
Moor Insights explores how businesses can achieve agility through a flexible, software-defined, scalable and composable hybrid IT environment.
HPE BladeSytem Family Guide
HPE Apollo Systems Family Guide
1. Based on external firm conducting cyber security penetration testing of a range of server products from a range of manufactures, May 2017.
2. Intel® measurements. Up to 71% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation E5 v4 average performance based on key industry-standard benchmark calculations comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 to E5-2699 v4 family processors. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. May 2017.
3. HPE Consolidate and save on Virtualization costs. A Principled Technology report, upgrading to BL460c Gen9 servers reduces software licensing footprint and support costs by up to 75% yearly, November 2016. Gen10 servers will deliver further savings.
4. Intel® measurements. 205 Watts Processor: 32 double precision FLOPS x 28 cores x 2.5 GHz x 144 processors per rack = 323 TFLOPS per rack