Converged Infrastructure Management
Take control of HPE server, storage, and networking with our latest infrastructure management software.
HPE OneView dramatically simplifies day-to-day infrastructure management. Now you can pool and allocate software-defined and physical resources through a single, user-friendly interface.
You can automate time-consuming manual tasks, such as change management, configuration consistency, system software updates and more.
A more agile and responsive infrastructure helps drive better business outcomes.
Award winning management software is already at work for many companies worldwide. It can start working for you right now.
- HPE OneView is ready to go with HPE ConvergedSystem, HPE BladeSystem, HPE ProLiant servers, and HPE 3PAR StoreServ storage.
- HPE OneView is the next step for current users of HPE Insight Control, HPE Systems Insight Manager, or HPE Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager.
- HPE OneView can put you on the path to a digitally driven enterprise based on Composable Infrastructure.
The open, HPE OneView automation hub API can:
- Control all HPE resources with a powerful set of REST APIs
- React quickly to environmental changes, deploy and update resources and asset management records, and create service tickets automatically
- Inform other management tools (Hewlett Packard Enterprise and third-party) of infrastructure changes
Seamless Integration with HPE Operations Analytics and HPE Virtualization Performance Viewer (VPV)
- Simplify converged infrastructure management using advanced data analytics with patented machine learning log analytics and self-learning predictive analysis using HPE Operations Analytics for HPE OneView
- Unify the physical and virtual, assess risk to the cluster configurations, and undertake capacity planning and modeling for forecasted growth with HPE VPV for HPE OneView, built on the HPE Haven platform
Start Using HPE OneView Today
Simpler, Faster Management Processes
HPE OneView compared to traditional management tools, based on Hewlett Packard Enterprise testing.
HPE OneView Free Trial
Register now and gain instant access to HPE OneView capabilities for a single user for 60 days.
- Servers: HPE ProLiant DL and HPE BladeSystem Gen9, Gen8, G7 and G6, as well as HPE BladeSystem c7000 Enclosure
- HPE ConvergedSystem: HPE ConvergedSystem 300 and 700
- Storage: HPE 3PAR StoreServ 7000, 7450, 8000, 10000 and 20000
- Networking: HPE FC Modules and VC FlexFabric, and Cisco FEX B22HP and Nexus 5000 or 6000 Series Switches
Standard Version Features
- MapView, Smart Search, Activity View, Dashboard
- Monitoring / Inventory / Reporting
- REST API access
- Technical support and software updates
Advanced Version Features
All standard features, plus:
- Partner integrations including Microsoft Systems Center and VMware vCenter
- Software-defined infrastructure (profiles, templates, groups, sets)
- OS provisioning, storage provisioning and SAN zoning
- Virtual Connect advanced management, firmware management, power management (3D visualization), remote management
Accelerate to a More Converged Infrastructure
See how fast and easy it is to deploy a Hyper-V cluster using HPE OneView server profile templates.
HPE OneView is the foundation for managing virtualized data centers across servers, storage and networking.
HPE OneView is based on a software-defined architecture. It replaces manual tasks and eliminates costly errors via rapid, repeatable operations.
Create storage volumes, automate SAN zoning, add SAN storage volumes, maintain roles across infrastructure domains, and more. Learn how easy it is to provision 3PAR StoreServ storage with HPE OneVIew.
HPE OneView automates the delivery and operation of IT services—transforming management of physical and virtual environments.
Demartek compares HPE OneView and Cisco UCS Manager.
A white paper from IDC.
How companies leverage private cloud and break free from the rigid silos of traditional IT infrastructures.
White Paper : EMIS Health Increases Scalability, Speed with HPE ConvergedSystem 700x and HPE OneView
IDC ExpertROI® SPOTLIGHT: EMIS Health and HPE ConvergedSystem realize UK£4.51 million in business benefits and 174% ROI.