Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Recycling Programme
Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Hardware Return & Recycling Program
Recycling Services for Commercial Customers
- Collection of equipment from the customer.
- Transportation to an Hewlett Packard Enterprise authorized sorting and waste facility.
- Management and control of the whole logistic and recycling chain.
- Special solutions by arrangement.
- Certificate of disposal.
- Redemption and disposal of IT hardware of any producer. Offer applies only to Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partners and business customers.
- Development of customer specific special solutions like controlled destructions of data on data media and/or de-installation of existing hardware.
Prices for Business Customers in the EU
Hewlett Packard Enterprise will provide free recycling of all electronic equipment once a customer has returned the equipment to an Hewlett Packard Enterprise designated collection point and where a replacement product is being supplied by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Where a replacement product is not being supplied, recycling services can be provided on request at additional cost. A certificate of disposal will be supplied by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Where national legislation dictates that other services should be offered, we will adapt our service to be compliant.
Costs for logistics and special services (disassembly and/or controlled destruction of data) will be calculated individually, based on the current market price.
This offer only includes disposal/recycling. It does not include services such as buy back and/or resale of used hardware. If you have hardware for resale or buyback, then please follow this link.