Cloud service providers and cloud-native enterprises require a modern cloud-native infrastructure to keep pace with growth
HPE is the first tier-one server provider to launch compute with optimized cloud-native silicon for service providers and digital-first enterprises.
- Designed for cloud native workloads
- High power efficiency
- Predictable performance
- More cores, less wattage
- Flexible management
The next generation of compute with high core density, power efficiency, and workload performance
- Up to 128 core count per-socket delivers high performance and power efficiency.
- Delivers predictable performance for cloud-native workloads with single-threaded cores with constant clock speeds.
- High power efficiency, businesses can eliminate underutilized rack space in their datacenter with a platform that can also be deployed into power-constrained edge environments.
Featuring power efficient architecture
The HPE ProLiant RL300 Gen11 features Ampere processors that leverage a power efficient architecture and deliver competitive performance at lower levels of power consumption.
Processors designed for predictable performance, linear scaling and power efficiency
Performance for traditional applications has often been measured by average latencies. But cloud-native workloads with high levels of inter-process communication require more granular latency management.
The HPE ProLiant RL300 Gen11 features the Ampere® Altra® and Ampere® Altra® Max processors designed for predictable frequency scaling to lessen the impact of problems like noisy neighbors.
Cloud native software design has embraced scale-out philosophy
A large CPU core count allows for higher datacenter density, allowing service providers to extract even more revenue out of their CapEx. The HPE ProLiant RL300 Gen11 features the Ampere Altra and Ampere Altra Max processors which provide up to 128 cores per socket for extreme scale-out capabilities.
Choice of management with the HPE ProLiant RL300 Gen 11
- Consistent experience across the HPE ProLiant portfolio
- Security and performance: Next gen HPE server management capabilities including Silicon Root of Trust, Server Configuration Lock, One-button Secure Erase, and more
- Redfish API conformance: Single interface for HPE server management allowing you to integrate directly or take advantage of multiple tools, sample code, and libraries available to perform remote lifecycle management
- Pursue and expand your open-source strategy
- Unified BMC solution: Smooth path to implement your own open-source software with dedicated engineering staff and security officer
- Leverages renowned HPE ProLiant security: Enabled by Silicon Root of Trust
- Open, flexible design: Leverage the OpenBMC community to build, grow, and maintain your implementation, on your timeline and with resources you control