Welcome to the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (“HPE” or “Our” or “We” or “Us”) website – and thank You for visiting, We hope You enjoy the experience!
READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE BROWSING THIS WEBSITE. USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU HAVE BOTH READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS. YOU CANNOT USE THIS WEBSITE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
When You access This Website, You are responsible for complying with These Terms as well as any and all use of This Website through any account that You may setup through or on This Website; some Materials will only be available to You if You have an account. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information for so long as You use This Website. Because it is Your account, it is Your responsibility to obtain and maintain all equipment, services and software needed for access to and use of This Website as well as paying related charges. It is also Your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of Your password(s). Should You believe Your password or other security information for This Website has been breached in any way, You must immediately notify Us.
Sometimes, We collect certain personal information about You solely in connection with Your access and use of This Website. HPE's use of that information is governed by the provisions of the HPE Online Privacy Statement.
We reserve the right to require that You change Your password or restrict Your access to This Website as We deem reasonably necessary.
You are invited to use This Website for Your personal and business purposes where you are purchasing HPE’s products and services for use in Your business (“Permitted Uses”).
We hereby grant You a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to use and to display the Materials only in connection with Permitted Uses. Your right to use the Materials is conditioned on Your compliance with These Terms. You have no other rights in This Website or any Materials and You may not modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of This Website or Materials in any manner.
If You make copies of any of This Website while engaging in Permitted Uses we require that You please keep all of HPE’s copyright and other proprietary notices as they appear on This Website.
We authorise Your limited use of This Website. Any other use of This Website beyond the Permitted Uses is prohibited and, therefore, constitutes unauthorised use of This Website. This is because all rights in This Website and Materials remain the property of HPE, its subsidiaries, or its affiliated companies.
Unauthorised use of This Website and Materials may result in violation of various United States and international intellectual property laws. We do not want that to happen and, therefore, We have given You examples of things to avoid in Our Acceptable Use Policy found here HPE Acceptable Use Policy. You must follow HPE’s Acceptable Use Policy whenever You use This Website or any services offered from This Website.
We or You may terminate Your use of This Website at any time. Your use of This Website will automatically terminate in the event You breach any of These Terms. To clarify:
- Unless We otherwise agree with You in writing, We may terminate, suspend, or modify Your registration with, or access to, all or part of This Website, without notice, at any time and for any reason.
- You may discontinue Your access to and use of This Website at any time. In the event of an automatic termination for breach, You must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials (and any copies thereof).
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE IS WITH YOU.
HPE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY) WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE, WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
THIS MEANS THAT HPE DOES NOT PROMISE YOU THAT THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF PROBLEMS. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, HPE makes no warranty that This Website will meet Your requirements or that This Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free or that defects in This Website will be corrected. HPE makes no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of This Website or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through This Website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You through This Website or from HPE, its subsidiaries, or other affiliated companies, or its or their suppliers (or the respective officers, directors, employees, or agents of any such entities) (collectively, "The HPE Parties") shall create any warranty. HPE disclaims all equitable indemnities.
IN NO EVENT WILL ANY OF THE HPE PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR (B) DAMAGES THAT ARE MORE THAN ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES (US$100.00) DOLLARS IN TOTAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE), WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND EVEN IF ANY HPE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED (OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN) OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS: Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages. Therefore, some of the above disclaimers and limitations of liability may not apply to You. To the extent The HPE Parties may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the amount of The HPE Party's liability shall be limited to the minimum amount permitted under such applicable law.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations of liability may not apply to You. To the extent that any HPE Party may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of the HPE Party's liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
HPE may provide products (such as hardware or software), services (such as software subscription services, hardware maintenance or repair or software maintenance, installation, or training) or access via This Website under the terms of a separate agreement between You and HPE, such as a licence agreement or separate terms of sale and warranty terms (each, an "Other Agreement"). HPE's obligations regarding any product, service, or access that it makes available to You under any Other Agreement shall be governed solely by the Other Agreement under which such product, service or access is provided and These Terms shall not be deemed or construed to alter the terms of any such Other Agreement. If there is an inconsistency between These Terms and any Other Agreement, the Other Agreement will control.
For example, the use of any software that is made available to download from the HPE Websites ("Software") is governed by the terms of the end user licence agreement, if any, that accompanies or is included with the Software ("Licence Agreement"). You may not install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a Licence Agreement unless You first have agreed to the Licence Agreement. If there is no Licence Agreement, then These Terms will govern Your use of that Software.
HPE reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue This Website at any time without notice to You. We would, however, like You to be aware of the following:
- HPE may make changes to the This Website, the Materials, or to the products, services and prices described in This Website, at any time without notice.
- This Website may be out of date and HPE makes no commitment whatsoever to update This Website.
- Information published on This Website may refer to products, programmes, or services that are not available in Your country.
We suggest You consult Your local HPE business contact for information regarding the products, programmes and services that may be available to You via This Website.
Certain areas of This Website (e.g., chat rooms, customer ratings, review areas, community and support forums) may permit You to submit feedback, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (each, a "User Submission"). You agree that You are solely responsible for all of Your User Submissions and that any such User Submission is considered both non-confidential and non-proprietary. Further, HPE does not guarantee that You will have any recourse through HPE or any third party to edit or delete any User Submission You have submitted.
By submitting any User Submission, You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 13 years old;
- You own all rights in Your User Submissions (including, without limitation, all rights to the text, code, audio, video, or digital recording and the performance contained in Your User Submissions) or, alternatively, You have acquired all necessary rights in Your User Submissions to enable You to grant to HPE the rights in Your User Submissions as described in These Terms;
- You have paid and will pay in full all licence fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of Your User Submissions;
- You are the individual pictured and/or heard in Your User Submissions or, alternatively, You have obtained permission from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for any individual under the age of eighteen (18)) who appears and/or is heard in Your User Submissions to grant the rights to HPE as described in These Terms;
- Your User Submissions do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rules of social media sites, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- You voluntarily agree to waive all "moral rights" that You may have in Your User Submission;
- Any information contained in Your User Submission is not known by You to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Your User Submission does not violate any Law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- Your User Submission is not, and may not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another's privacy;
- You were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for submitting Your User Submission;
- Your User Submission does not incorporate materials from a third party web site, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than Your own);
- Your User Submission does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programmes or files;
- Your User Submission does not contain any information that You consider confidential, proprietary, or personal; and
- Your User Submission does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
By submitting a User Submission, You grant to HPE an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, royalty-free licence (sublicensable through multiple tiers) to:
- Use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display Your User Submissions (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed;
- Use, (and permit others to use) Your User Submission in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that HPE deems appropriate in its sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate Your User Submission or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service);
- Display advertisements in connection with Your User Submissions and to use Your User Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes.
HPE may, but is not obligated to, pre-screen User Submissions or monitor any area of This Website through which User Submissions may be submitted. HPE is not required to host, display, or distribute any User Submissions on or through This Website and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions for any reason. HPE is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any User Submissions. Further, You agree that HPE may freely disclose Your User Submission to any third party absent any obligation of confidence on the part of the recipient
Hewlett Packard Enterprise respects the intellectual property rights of others, and We ask You to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at Our discretion, terminate service and/or access to This Website for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If You believe that Your work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement and appears on this Website, please let Us know by following the procedures found here Claims of Infringement on HPE Websites.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Trademarks
HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE, HEWLETT PACKARD, HPE, the Element Logo, the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Logo, the HPE Logo, the Hewlett Packard Labs Logo, variations of the foregoing logos (all Hewlett Packard Enterprise logos are referred to collectively herein as the “Hewlett Packard Enterprise Logos”), and other trademarks used by Hewlett Packard Enterprise are registered trademarks of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company and/or its affiliates.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Logo
Hewlett Packard Labs Logo
You may use Hewlett Packard Enterprise word marks in text to refer fairly and accurately to Hewlett Packard Enterprise, its products and its services, subject to the guidelines below.
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Logos are reserved for use by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and those Hewlett Packard Enterprise partners and licensees that have a written agreement with Hewlett Packard Enterprise that specifically authorises logo use. No other use of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Logos or stylised marks is permitted.
You may not use Hewlett Packard Enterprise trademarks in a manner likely to mislead consumers as to Your relationship with Hewlett Packard Enterprise, as to Hewlett Packard Enterprise's sponsorship or endorsement of Your company, products or services, or as to the origin of Your products or services. Any use of Hewlett Packard Enterprise trademarks that is likely to confuse or mislead the public is unlawful and expressly prohibited.
Trademark Use by Authorised Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partners and Licensees
If You have an existing relationship with Hewlett Packard Enterprise, please adhere to the specific trademark use guidelines and terms provided in Your written agreement.
If You are a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner Ready partner please refer to the below link for additional information, including trademark guidelines specific to Your Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner Ready programme. If You are part of another Hewlett Packard Enterprise partner programme, please refer to the trademark guidelines for your specific programme or contact your Hewlett Packard Enterprise business contact.
If Your existing agreement with Hewlett Packard Enterprise authorises You to display Hewlett Packard Enterprise trademarks, but does not contain specific trademark use guidelines, please follow the trademark use guidelines on this page.
If You have questions You should contact Your account representative or other Hewlett Packard Enterprise business contact.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise General Trademark Guidelines
The following general trademark guidelines are intended for use by companies that are authorised users of Hewlett Packard Enterprise trademarks, including for example Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s partners, licensees, alliances and authorised resellers under contract with Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise does not use or require the use of trademark symbols, legends or acknowledgements with Hewlett Packard Enterprise trademarks, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise trademarks should be presented as adjectives modifying generic nouns; for example: Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers, HPE support services, etc.
- Do not use variations, plural or possessive forms of Hewlett Packard Enterprise trademarks.
- Do not use Hewlett Packard Enterprise trademarks in a manner likely to mislead or confuse the public as to the origin of any goods or services, or as to sponsorship or endorsement by Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Do not use Hewlett Packard Enterprise trademarks to make false statements about Hewlett Packard Enterprise or its products or services.
- Do not incorporate or integrate Hewlett Packard Enterprise trademarks in Your trade names, business names, product names, service names, social media user names, or domain names.
- Do not adopt or imitate Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s logos, distinctive product designs, product packaging, trade dress, advertising materials, slogans, taglines or website layouts.
- When referring to Hewlett Packard Enterprise in formal documentation (i.e., annual reports, financial reports) the full legal entity name, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is preferred. In other contexts, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is preferred.
Additional Guidelines for Authorised Users of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Logo
Our preferred Hewlett Packard Enterprise Logo
For dark backgrounds, our inverse logo may be used
For colour backgrounds, our inverse logo may be used
Our black and white logo should be used when full-colour printing is not available
Use the reverse logo on dark backgrounds when full colour reproduction is not available
Be sure that the clear space around the logo is equal to at least half the height of the logo itself. Keep clear space free of any text, graphic elements or visual marks
The minimum sizes for use of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Logo are 1.25” wide for print and 177 pixels wide for digital
- Use any of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Logos (the “Logos”) other than in accordance with express, written authorisation from Hewlett Packard Enterprise;
- Place the Logos on a complicated or patterned background;
- Apply reflections or gradients to the Logos;
- Treat the Logos as dimensional objects;
- Alter the shape of the Logos;
- Modify or Distort the Logos;
- Add a keyline to the Logos;
- Separate the letterforms from the remainder of a Logo;
- Apply colour to the letterforms within a Logo;
- Outline the Logos;
- Change the colours of the Logos;
- Animate the Logos;
- Place type/text within the Logos or their clear space;
- Place an image within the Logos or
- Use the Element Logo alone without additional express, written authorisation from Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
THESE GUIDELINES MAY BE REVISED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE’S PARTNERS, LICENSEES, ALLIANCES AND AUTHORISED RESELLERS TO REGULARLY CHECK THIS PAGE AS WELL AS CHECK WITH APPROPRIATE HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE BUSINESS CONTACTS TO ENSURE CONTINUED COMPLIANCE WITH HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE’S TRADEMARK USE GUIDELINES.
We think links are convenient, and so We have provided links on This Website to third-party websites. If You use these links, You will leave This Website. HPE is not obligated to review any third-party websites that You link to from This Website, does not control any of the third-party websites, and is not responsible for any of the third-party websites (or the products, services, or content available through any of them). Thus, HPE does not endorse or make any representations about such third-party websites, any information, software, products, services, or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If You decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to from This Website, You do so entirely at Your own risk and You shall be deemed subject to the privacy policies and terms and conditions for those third-party websites; These Terms are not applicable to Your use of any such third-party websites.
Again, because We think links are convenient, We allow You to create links to This Website from other websites. Unless an express agreement states otherwise, You must comply with the following terms and all applicable laws if You provide anyone with a link to This Website:
- You may link to, but may not copy, any Materials;
- You may only use and reproduce an HPE logo or trademark if You follow Our trademark and logo usage policies found herein.
- You shall not create a browser or border environment around any Materials;
- You shall not imply that HPE endorses or is affiliated with any such website that links to This Website or any products, services, or content available through that website;
- You shall not misrepresent Your relationship with HPE;
- You shall not present false or misleading information about HPE, its products, or its services;
- The website that links to This Website shall not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, or controversial; and
- The website that links to This Website shall contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
Any Materials that are downloaded by or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies, and/or instrumentalities (“U.S. Government”), are subject to the provisions of FAR 12.211 – “Technical Data”, and FAR 12.212 – “Computer Software” , or to clauses providing HPE equivalent protections in DFARS or other agency specific regulations.
[HPE administers This Website from its offices in Palo Alto, California. HPE makes no representation that This Website is appropriate or available for use outside the United States and access to This Website from territories where its contents are illegal or restricted is prohibited.]
Access of This Website from outside the United States is done at Your own initiation and You are responsible for compliance with applicable Laws.
You agree to comply with all export and re-export restrictions and regulations of the Department of Commerce and any other United States or foreign agencies and authorities in connection with Your use of the HPE Websites and
- Into any U.S. embargoed countries or
- To anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders or U.S. Department of Commerce Entity List of proliferation concern, or the US State Department Debarred Parties List
By using any Materials subject to any such restrictions and regulations, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The HPE Parties from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from Your (or anyone using Your account’s) violation of These Terms. HPE reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You and, in such case, You agree to cooperate with HPE’s defense of such claim.
When You visit This Website or send e-mails to HPE, You are communicating with HPE electronically. We may respond to You by e-mail or by posting notices on This Website. You agree that all such notices, disclosures, and other communications that HPE provides to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Unless otherwise specified in These Terms, all Materials, as well as the arrangement of them on This Website are Our sole property, Copyright © [dates of creation] Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise required or limited by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission, or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner or licence.
These Terms, together with any additional terms to which You agree when using particular elements of This Website, constitute the entire and exclusive and final statement of the agreement as between Everyone with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements or negotiations between You and HPE with respect to the same. The HPE Parties are third party beneficiaries with respect to the provisions in these Terms that reference them.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of California as applied to agreements made, entered into, and performed entirely in California by California residents, notwithstanding Your actual place of residence or business. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act shall not apply to these Terms. All lawsuits arising from or relating to These Terms or Your use of This Website shall be brought in the Federal or State courts located in Santa Clara County, California, and You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for such purpose.
The failure of HPE to exercise or enforce any right or provision of These Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of These Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, You nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intentions of HPE and You as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of These Terms remain in full force and effect. The section titles in These Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of Your use of This Website. These Terms will be interpreted without application of any strict construction in favour of or against You or HPE. These Terms, and any rights and licences granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by You, but may be assigned by HPE without restriction.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: This Website is provided by HPE. If You have a question or complaint regarding This Website, please contact Customer Service. You may also contact us by writing Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Attn: Legal Department, 3000 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, California 94304-1185 USA. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by post at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834 or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210 ##paragraph_90## (800) 326-2297 or TDD (916) 322-1700.
HPE may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change These Terms (including any other documents that are referenced in or linked to from These Terms) from time to time. HPE will post notice of such changes on This Website as applicable. If You object to any such changes, Your sole recourse shall be to cease using This Website. Continued use of This Website following notice of any such changes shall indicate Your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes. Certain provisions of These Terms may be superseded by expressly-designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of This Website and, in such circumstances, the expressly-designated legal notice or term shall be deemed to be incorporated into These Terms and to supersede the provision(s) of These Terms that are designated as being superseded.
Revised May 2016