Unlock additional value from your existing IT
If you’re like most businesses, you use 70% of your current IT resources to manage legacy infrastructure and the other 30% to implement new technology.
Manage retired technology with no disruptions
Plan for sustainability
Measure your contribution
From responsible removal and data security to asset upcycling, HPE Financial Services transforms and repurposes IT assets into new IT capabilities and innovations. Last year alone, we took in 3.1 million IT assets weighing 35 million pounds – the equivalent weight of 373 Airbus A320 planes!
Take a virtual tour of an HPE TRC and learn why companies around the globe look to HPEFS to bolster the agility of their IT tech estate and to support their sustainability goals.
Asset Lifecycle Services
Find new ways to plan for, acquire, consume and adapt the technology systems you need for business transformation.
Certified pre-owned equipment
Asset upcycling services
Data centre consolidation
SEE HOW CUSTOMERS ARE USING IT ASSET LIFECYCLE SERVICES
GCS caters to the needs of a mobile work force where connectivity and speed are extremely important as well as safeguarding patient data and using environmentally sound practices throughout.
- Challenge: Keeping up with current technology while maintaining a stable clinical environment and contributing to corporate sustainability goals
- Solution: A complete lifecycle approach that not only considers bringing in the right technology but also plans for regular refreshes so that the Trust stays current, patient data is dealt with securely and the environment is protected.
- Outcome: By implementing this end-to-end approach, Gloucestershire Care Services achieves a stable clinical environment which results in improved worker satisfaction and better patient care.
In addition to designing next-generation technology solutions, Comport offers HPE Certified Pre-owned equipment to support clients’ budgetary or special needs, which may include extending the functionality of a legacy environment.
- Challenge: While PACS (picture archiving and communications system) is a well-established solution offering enterprise-wide access to images, growing use by more specialties drives new solutions needs and additional storage requirements.
- Solution: HPE Certified Pre-owned equipment can be used to meet the requirements of the applications and can be seamlessly installed without disruption to the environment.
- Outcome: Having a technology and business partner with the depth of HPE and HPE Financial Services gives Comport unique options to help clients find ways to plan for, acquire, consume and adapt the technology systems needed for business transformation.
Driving sustainability through the IT agenda
Accelerate the Business Value of VDI with the Cloud Experience
HPE Discover 2022
The future of the legal profession depends on digital transformation
Deepfake scams are coming. Is your business ready?
The fragility of the global supply chain (and how to fix it)
The do's and don'ts of machine learning
HPE selected to build new supercomputer for the US Department of Energy’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory
New Partner Connect Tool
Note: For California-Loans will be arranged or made pursuant to a California Financing Law Licence.