Nimble Storage and HPE Join Forces
“… a bold, strategic move on HPE’s part that will benefit HPE and Nimble’s customers alike.” –IDC
Advanced Storage for Hybrid IT
Faster: Accelerate Hybrid IT
Flash for your mix of on- and off-premises workloads with the best and broadest portfolio in the industry
Smarter: Detect and Prevent Issues
Assure 6-nines of uptime with Nimble and 3PAR through predictive analytics
Better: Deploy with Confidence
Access to the right partners and expertise to help you deploy the right solution, globally, at the right time
The Power of Predictive
InfoSight Predictive Analytics
Avoid disruption with InfoSight, leveraging cloud-based predictive analytics to anticipate and prevent issues before your business is impacted.
The Right Flash Storage Solution for Your Business
- HPE 3PAR. Opens New Window: /cn/zh/products/storage/flash-hybrid-storage/3par-storserv-storage-array-system.html
- Nimble Storage. Opens New Window: https://www.nimblestorage.com?utm_medium=website&utm_source=hpeweb
- HPE MSA and StoreVirtual. Opens New Window: /cn/zh/products/storage/entry-level-storage.html
- HPE SimpliVity. Opens New Window: /cn/zh/products/integrated-systems/simplivity.html
Nimble Storage Arrays now available from HPE and our sellers
Select Nimble Storage arrays are now available from Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our selling partners, powered by Nimble Storage InfoSight Predictive Analytics for a transformative support experience.
All Flash Arrays
Deliver to organizations predictive, cloud-ready, all-flash storage with greater than 99.9999% measured availability, effortless scalability, and radical simplicity.
Adaptive Flash Arrays
Ideal for organizations seeking a new approach to storage that combines affordable flash performance with radical simplicity for mixed, mainstream workloads.
Secondary Flash Arrays
Put your backup data to work with a secondary storage array offering flash performance to support development, test and analytics on your copy data.
Connect with Nimble Storage
Work with Nimble Storage experts to learn how predictive flash storage can benefit your IT strategy and operations.
Frequently Asked Questions
HPE will not “end of life” EOL the Nimble Storage product line. HPE is viewing this deal as an expansion and intends to continue investing in the Nimble product line. Together we will enable customers like you to simplify IT operations and optimize your data needs with the right balance of price, performance, and agility.
Though we plan to make specific announcements about Nimble and HPE products by the end of the year, our expectation is that existing HPE and Nimble Storage Products will be unaffected by the acquisition for the foreseeable future.
• HPE MSA – HPE MSA is unaffected by the announcement to acquire Nimble. MSA is a leader in the entry category with more than 500,000 units deployed worldwide to date. It provides simple affordable storage to meet the performance needs of small sites.
• HPE StoreVirtual - The Nimble acquisition does not affect HPE StoreVirtual. StoreVirtual 3200 is our most affordable storage for the agile needs of small sites. The standalone StoreVirtual VSA is a software-defined storage controller that complements both StoreVirtual 3200 and 3PAR StoreServ.
• HPE XP - HPE XP is not affected by the acquisition of Nimble Storage. HPE XP provides extreme availability enterprise storage for mission-critical application consolidation.
• 3PAR StoreServ - 3PAR StoreServ is and will continue to be the HPE lead for the enterprise-class needs of the all-flash enterprise datacenter.
• Nimble Storage products are not impacted by the aquisition. The full portfolio of Nimble Storage products is available directly from Nimble Storage resellers. Select SKUs are available from HPE starting on June 5th.
Nimble flash arrays will extend the reach and coverage of the HPE storage portfolio. The portfolio provides predictive, cloud-ready storage with management simplicity for on-premises and the public cloud deployments. Nimble InfoSight will accelerate the transformation of the HPE storage portfolio into an analytics-based customer experience — including for 3PAR StoreServ.
No. HPE plans to integrate Nimble in a way that will retain the unique Nimble customer experience. There are three aspects to maintaining and improving the customer experience over time:
1. The plan is to integrate the existing Nimble support and management team into the HPE organization. They will continue to be dedicated to supporting the Nimble Storage product line.
2. Beyond the support experience, Nimble customers frequently reference that they love Nimble because it ‘just works.’ HPE is planning to integrate Nimble engineers and management into HPE and maintain them as a product group. Design for simplicity, quality and resiliency will continue to be guiding principles for the development and QA teams.
3. The predictive analytics and machine learning capabilities of InfoSight are strengthened as the volume of data points available for analysis grows. By integrating information across the HPE server, 3PAR and SimpliVity installed base, InfoSight will become more powerful and be able to predict and prevent more issues.
Will I still be able to work with my partner to buy more Nimble Storage products? They are a Nimble Storage partner, but not a HPE partner. Will my sales team change?
Partners will continue to operate within the terms of the Nimble Storage Partner Program and maintain existing agreements until the deal closes. There will be a transition period with no change to the agreements between Nimble Storage and the channel partners to ensure business continuity.
博客帖子 : Together HPE and Nimble Storage Will Deliver the Industry’s Leading Flash Storage and Predictive Analytics Portfolio
Together HPE and Nimble Storage Will Deliver the Industry’s Leading Flash Storage and Predictive Analytics Portfolio
Nimble Storage Is Now Part of HPE. Any Questions?
HPE CA700 Converged Architecture with Nimble Storage
Stay Informed: Nimble Storage Blog Posts
信息图 : Predictive Analytics Based on Machine Learning Boosts Application Uptime: Learn More About Infosight
Predictive Analytics Based on Machine Learning Boosts Application Uptime: Learn More About Infosight