Reference Architectures for HPE Integrated Systems
HPE Reference Architectures and HPE Reference Configurations deliver complete, validated configurations for a wide range of scenarios.
The Right Designs for Your Environment
Reduce the complexities of planning, designing, and implementing infrastructure across a variety of workloads and infrastructure platforms. Speed deployment time with less risk using a repeatable, best practices reference to determine particular, optimized configurations. HPE RAs documenting fully tested and validated workload architectures built on decades of HPE technical experience and ISV expertise.
When you’re intent on deploying applications efficiently you should be neither under nor overprovisioned. Look at your complete solution, not piecemeal hardware and software, to more quickly move your business goals forward.
HPE Reference Architectures and HPE Reference Configurations include complete configuration, sizing, bill-of-material and deployment details. We deliver tested recipes for success for cloud, client virtualizations, databases,Dev/Ops, collaboration and more—including validation of third party hardware and software.
HPE is committed to development of these references, with a program of unparalleled depth and breadth to cover the myriad infrastructure configurations customers are using today.
Featured Reference Architectures
- Consolidating multiple Oracle databases into a single instance Oracle database with HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 and HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8450
- Oracle 12c on HPE Synergy composable infrastructure using HPE 3PAR StoreServ storage
- Leveraging virtualization to lower Oracle licensing costs when migrating to HPE Gen9 servers
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 on HPE Hyper Converged 380 system
- Comprehensive Oracle Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery using HPE RMC and HPE StoreOnce
- Data protection using HPE StoreOnce Security Pack and HPE Enterprise Secure Key Manager
- Comprehensive Disaster Recovery solutions for HPE Hyper Converged platforms with VMware
- VMware vSphere Metro Storage Cluster with HPE 3PAR Peer Persistence on HPE BladeSystem
Explore our Information Library
We have a complete library of HPE Reference Architectures and HPE Reference Configurations for you to explore on topics such as cloud, data management, client virtualization, big data, business continuity, collaboration, and security. All sortable, searchable and browsable.