Cloud as a Service
LET'S TALK ABOUT CLOUD AS A SERVICE
Cloud as a Service refers to the model of hosting cloud services through a cloud computing provider’s servers rather than on a company’s dedicated servers. The Cloud as a Service model allows the company to easily scale up and down while only paying for the services they use.
Why Cloud as a Service?
The Cloud as a Service model enables your company to:
- Scale up immediately. When necessary, you can scale up your cloud services in minutes, rather than in months.
- Reduced your risk. Keep key workloads on-premises and IT in control.
- Zero cost of overprovisioning. Never pay for what you don’t use above the minimum capacity commitment.
- Extend your team. Get help from the cloud computing support team to plan your needs and simplify your hybrid cloud.
- Simplify your environment. Limit yourself to one portal, one contract and one invoice using Cloud as a Service.
What does the Cloud as a Service model look like in practice?
Leveraging consumption-based IT from HPE GreenLake, Nokia Software accelerates research and development (R&D) output to lead the 5G revolution with a private cloud as a service built on all-flash HPE 3PAR storage and HPE BladeSystem compute. As a result, Nokia Software maximises performance and reduces capital expenses, while also reducing its environmental footprint.
Cloud as a Service and HPE GreenLake
Experience cloud-like flexibility and on-premises control with HPE GreenLake, a hybrid infrastructure service that offers on-demand capacity and planning, combining the agility and economics of the public cloud with the security and performance of on-premises IT. HPE GreenLake brings the cloud experience to your apps and data, wherever they reside, by providing a robust Cloud as a Service portfolio that drives flexibility and speed to market.
HPE GreenLake Central helps you deploy services faster, gain holistic insights across your IT estate and simplify management of your hybrid cloud. It enhances your governance, control and visibility, providing comprehensive compliance capabilities and broader cost insights and analytics for cost optimisation.