HPE Apollo 4000 Data Storage Servers
Unlock the value of your data with flexible AI solutions that give you the scalability, performance, and cost controls you need.
Be a data-driven organization
Manage and analyze large and growing data sets with an ultra-dense, secure architecture that drives digital transformation and data infrastructure modernization at any scale.
- Harness workload-optimized solutions
- Power your data and analytics
- Rely on built-in security
- Easily deploy and service your solution
Harness workload-optimized solutions
Deliver efficient, flexible rack-scale solutions built to accommodate both ends of the data-centric workload spectrum, from deeper data lakes and archives to high throughput and in-place analytics and AI/ML, data-heavy hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI), and cache-intensive workloads.
Enjoy a balanced, high-throughput architecture extending from data ingest, through transfer of the data in flight, to persistence of data at rest.
Power your data and analytics
Accelerate insights from all your data-intensive AI/ML and analytics workloads. Enjoy new support for NVIDIA A2 GPUs — ideal for AI at the edge — with up to 6x better performance than CPU-based systems. Increase operational efficiencies, speed product development and quality, and securely manage workloads across the enterprise.
Flexibly configure the optimal mix of compute, network, and media for your analytics use cases.
Rely on built-in security
Enjoy a 360-degree perspective on security that includes secure encryption for your data, HPE iLO5 with silicon root of trust, and secure boot capabilities to safeguard your system.
Easily deploy and service your solution
Simplify deployment and maintenance for datacenter operations teams. Enable full, in-rack and online servicing for all drive bays, cooling fans, and power supplies.
Auckland Transport promotes public safety with advanced analytics
Auckland Transport expanded its CCTV network and updated its data platform to better monitor vehicles and serve people in the city. They leveraged insights from the edge-to-cloud, AI-enhanced video feed to optimize transport routes and promote public transportation, as well as share data with emergency services and law enforcement.
Explore the HPE Apollo 4000 Ecosystem
Speed up digital transformation initiatives
Unify secondary data management
Faster Data Protection
Access scale-out file storage
Object storage from core to cloud and edge
Power performance-demanding, data storage-centric workloads — distributed databases, AI/ML, analytics data lakes, data-heavy HCI — with a new style of server-based, cloud-native data infrastructure. Keep pace with rapid data growth while speeding your data-driven apps.
- 2U chassis (HPE Apollo 4200 Gen10 Plus System)
- 2U chassis (HPE Apollo 4200 Gen10 Server)
- 4U chassis (HPE Apollo 4510 Gen10 System)
- Support for SAS, SATA, NVMe; HDDs, and SSDs
- Up to 32 LFF and 60 SFF drives in 2U (HPE Apollo 4200 Gen10 Plus System)
- Up to 60 LFF drives in 4U (HPE Apollo 4510 Gen10 System)
- Up to 2 Intel Xeon Scalable Processors (2nd Generation for Gen10 and 3rd Generation for Gen10 Plus)
- Support for NVIDIA A2 16GB PCIe Accelerator GPU (Apollo 4200 Gen10 Plus only)
- Up to 3.072 TB GB DDR4 memory for Gen10 Plus (24 DIMMs)
- Up to 2.048 TB GB DDR4 memory for Gen10 (16 DIMMs)