Achieve more, faster, with greater results
In a data-driven, digital-first world, you need to create investment capacity to accelerate your transformation. You need solutions that address your needs across the IT lifecycle - funding, procurement, ensuring optimal capacity and responsible retirement. Combining over 20 years of technology insights and financial acumen, HPE Financial Services works with you to create innovative, sustainable IT asset management strategies across the entire technology estate, from edge, to cloud, to end-user devices. You have big plans. We can help you get there.
- Fast-forward your path to HPE GreenLake
- Align your innovation and asset plans
- Do more with your IT budget
- Expand your sustainability goals
Your path to HPE GreenLake is clearer than ever
HPEFS can help you plan and fund your shift to aaS, using a combination of asset management and financial solutions – all while keeping your sustainability goals in mind and helping you to overcome barriers to peak performance.
- Use the sale of legacy assets, across your entire tech estate from edge to data center and workplace - to fund your transition to HPE GreenLake
- Modernize multi-generational IT and extend the life of legacy systems/applications
- Responsibly decommission retired tech with globally consistent processes for all tech – no matter the vendor
HPEFS infused $500M back into customer budgets through asset management programs in 2021.
Align your innovation and asset management plans
As technology moves to aaS models, it is more important than ever to ensure that your assets and financial plans align. HPEFS can assist in unlocking the value of your entire IT estate making your IT investment a force multiplier.
- Reduce funding barriers and create incremental budget with capital released from your end-of-use tech
- Bridge the gaps when modernizing your multi-gen IT environment to ensure business continuity
- Build secure IT lifecycle processes that are consistent and globally available to drive your sustainability goals
- Overcome supply chain constraints
In 2021, 3M+ tech assets were processed through HPE’s Technology Renewal Centers (TRCs.)
Do more with your IT budget
Removing funding barriers to acquiring new tech means that you can proactively prepare for modernization and expansion. HPEFS makes it it easy for you to structure expenses in the way that makes the most sense for your business.
- Establish predictable payment structures aligned to your needs while ensuring easy tech refresh
- Ensure peak performance of multi-gen IT through sustainable asset management solutions
- Take advantage of worry-free, flexible and turnkey solutions that can package hardware and software in a convenient per-unit model
- Secure your competitive edge and get the tech you need with the budget you have today
Murat Yonar, IT Manager
Expand your sustainability goals
Your sustainability strategy is not a fad. By aligning your IT tech strategies with sustainability initiatives, you are stronger, more resilient and are able to accelerate transformation. HPEFS understands this purpose and is the partner to help you plan an effective path forward to drive efficiency, reduce overprovisioning and minimize e-waste.
- Think reduce and reuse and find untapped value in your IT estate
- Ensure circularity with asset and financing solutions that include pre-set return commitments
- Increase confidence with E2E visibility into asset reclamation, auditing, data sanitization and chain of custody
- Showcase metrics and tracking to your sustainability team and executive with the Circular Economy Report
of tech processed in HPE TRCs was upcycled and returned to active use in 2021, supporting the circular economy.
HPE and Yahoo! JAPAN team up to keep used hardware out of landfill in a secure and transparent way
Yahoo! JAPAN selected HPE Asset Upcycling services to ensure end-of-use hardware gets refurbished and reused wherever possible, to meet its sustainability goals.
Sustainable solutions with HPE Financial Services
To what extent do you take into account environmental concerns throughout the lifecycle of your technology? HPE Financial Services is here to help you make end-to-end choices from design to operation to end of life, optimizing the asset lifecycle and reuse of assets.
When you align your IT asset management strategy with your sustainability efforts, you can create business value and resiliency. Make your participation in the Circular Economy observable and accountable with the comprehensive HPE Circular Economy Report now with expanded country and language availability.
By leveraging HPE GreenLake’s flexible aaS model and the HPEFS asset renewal programme, funding approximately 25% of the platform refresh, Worldline delivers an exceptional customer experience.
Technology funding solutions for your business
Build IT investment and lifecycle management strategies that accelerate your digital transformation today and help you stay flexible for future technology needs.