New Opportunities. New Revenue.
HPE Telco Cloud platforms enable flexible service creation and collaborative, market-driven solution development with your partners.
Services With the Power to Set You Apart.
By combining our leadership in the cloud and servers with our deep knowledge of telecom, we help you get ahead of changes sweeping the industry:
- Internet of Things (IoT) – Find profitable opportunities to securely manage connected devices like industrial sensors.
- Digital Video – Engage with a new generation of customers by offering the best digital video services.
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality – Offer your customers amazing experiences that help your bottom line.
The Telecom Transformation Journey
Work with HPE across the complete journey of becoming a Digital Service Provider, from NFV infrastructure to service creation and operations.
Discover how HPE enables Digital Service Providers to optimize current connectivity-based offers, improving effeciencies and becoming more competitive.
Harnessing IoT Opportunities
The HPE Telco Cloud platforms prepares CSPs to profit from the billions of connected devices of the Internet of Things (IoT).
HPE Universal IoT Platform
Digital Service Providers can monetize IoT data by making it available to enterprise applications. Our oneM2M compliant, client-agnostic solution creates revenue streams through maximum scalability, modularity, and versatility in business models.
Accelerate Your Media Services Transformation
Leverage open standards to create new revenue streams while gaining operational efficiencies.
HPE Digital Video Services
Optimize your media services value chain, from content production to content distribution and customer experience. With unique media and virtualization expertise from HPE, you can accelerate your path to providing media cloud solutions that deliver compelling user experiences.
Manage and Automate Digital Asset Prep
- Optimize and automate content ingestion, preparation, and distribution
- Enrich content by aggregating metadata from external and internal databases
- Decrease operating expense (OPEX) by unifying media functions and automating complex workflows
- Dynamically manage infrastructure resources
- Monitor and cross-charge infrastructure and workflow usage
Deploy Multiscreen Distribution Services
- Create new revenue streams — Video On Demand (VoD), cDVR, linear TV, and DAI
- Assure multiscreen delivery on any device
- Gain agility and flexibility with cloud and virtualization
- Accelerate time to market and service innovation
- Leverage real time analytics to deliver the ultimate user experience on your network
Accelerate Video Services Transformation
- Adapt to new TV consumption models and design the appropriate, relevant media cloud infrastructure
- Uncover emerging new opportunities for video services across the whole content value chain
- Create new revenue streams and maintain the best customer experience
- Gain operational efficiency and reduce IT costs
- Bring the business perspective into the IT equation
Reduce IT Infrastructure Costs
- Manage infrastructure resources in real time via the cloud and NFV
- Optimize OPEX with simplification and process optimization
- Deploy one-click video channels
- Resolve outages faster
OTT service enabler coordinates EPG, subscriptions and cDVR, controls recoding requests, performs lifecycle management, manages quota limits, and provides subscription/recording management.
Headend infrastructure virtualization and management on the cloud, avoiding vendor lock-in, deploying channels in minutes, enabling cost-effective recoveries, quick and automated upgrades, and providing one comprehensive interface to monitor and manage all channels.
HPE Digital Services Enablement Portfolio
Facilitating new service creation:
- Advanced Interactions Enablement - big data to improve customer service interactions.
- IoT Application Enablement - secure data access to enable smart interactions to anyone across any platform.
- API Management for Network and Big Data - telecom for retail and wholesale-based business models.
- Digital Services Store - key functions needed to create a rich catalog of bundles of digital services.
Strengthening the Backbone of Service Creation
Tap into a wealth of experience and product depth from a world leader in enterprise IT.
Let an HPE telecom digital services creation expert help you figure out the best way to get engaged and start earning revenue from new customer-facing service opportunities.
Is a Shift Coming for Headends?
Rapid Outage Resolutions and Customer Experience Impacts
Innovating for VoD Content aggregation and EPG publishing
The Digital Supply Chain
Rethink SDM in the Era of NFV
Use Service Entitlement to Capitalize
Marketing Optimization Using Big Data
Data Interception and Retention