The standard for rack-optimized servers
Choose from a family of versatile, resilient, software-defined servers suited to diverse workloads and controlled through a single infrastructure management solution.
Eliminate complex manual processes, spur IT collaboration, and increase IT service delivery by transforming servers, storage, and networking into software-defined infrastructure. HPE OneView takes a software-defined, programmatic approach to managing infrastructure using efficient workflow automation, a modern dashboard, and a comprehensive partner ecosystem.
The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 is the new scale-up enterprise performance standard for business critical workloads. The 4P/4U server delivers high performance and expandability, unleashing the power of compute.
Servers that do what you need to do
Make your organization agile
HPE ProLiant DL Gen10 servers are designed for agility through management and tuning features as well as enhanced performance with HPE Scalable Persistent Memory. Match compute to workload and optimize based on your unique needs.
Protect your digital assets and data with unique security
HPE ProLiant DL Gen10 servers feature our unique firmware protections, placing cybersecurity controls right into the silicon. Combined with our protected supply chain, this enables a “Silicon Root of Trust” to mitigate firmware-based cyber threats.
Control your financial destiny in IT
HPE gives you the ability to pay only for server resources used, scaling on demand without overprovisioning or incurring exponential costs. Flexible payment models align with business outcomes and can scale based on unpredictable future needs.
HPE ProLiant DL products
The secure and versatile single-socket HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10, based on AMD EPYC processors, delivers an exceptional balance of processor, memory and I/O for virtualization and data intensive workloads.
Secure and flexible, the 2P/2U HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server utilizes AMD EPYC processors and delivers advanced performance for virtualization and memory-centric workloads.
A 4P/4U scale-up server for demanding, high density workloads. Compared to Gen9, it has 5X the number of drives, 4X NVMe drives, and 2X PCIe slots.
The high-density scale-up server for business critical workloads, this 4P/2U server delivers business critical computing performance. Choose ProLiant DL560 Gen10 as your scale-up platform to optimize datacenter utilization.
The industry-leading server for multi-workload compute, the secure, resilient 2P/2U HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server delivers world-class performance and supreme versatility for multiple environments. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted platform.
The dense compute standard for multi-workload environments, the secure 2P HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server delivers exceptional flexibility and unmatched expandability packed in a 1U rack design. Deploy in space-constrained environments.
The dense and compact HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 server provides a unique blend of enterprise-class capabilities at a great value — making it an ideal rack server platform for growing businesses and service providers.
Adapt performance to applications using the world’s most secure industry standard servers1, scalable persistent memory and intelligent system tuning. Gen10 Servers are key to infrastructure modernization, accelerating business insights across a hybrid world of traditional IT, public and private cloud.
- Chassis’ supporting up to 24 HPE Smart Memory DDR4 2666MT/s (3.0TB max), 32 HPE Smart Memory DDR4 2666MT/s (4.0TB max), or 48 HPE Smart Memory DDR4 2666MT/s (6.0TB max)
- Up to 12 to 24 NVDIMMs for improved performance to accelerate data management
- Up to 384GB per system (model dependent)
- Scalable Persistent Memory at over 1TB Scale (DL380)
- Modular chassis with both front and rear drive options as well as multiple storage options (model dependent)
- 2X more NVMe drives and up to 64TB delivering direct connect performance (DL560)
- Up to 48 SFF HDDs, 4.8x more than in previous generation (DL580)
System Management and Security
- Advanced Server System Management with HPE iLO 5
- Boot Options supporting UEFI and legacy boot modes
- Silicon Root of Trust – powered by iLO 5
- AMD Secure Processor integrates with HPE Silicon Root of Trust by validating BIOS (model dependent)
Networking and I/O
- 4x1GbE embedded + Choice of FlexibleLOM or Standup ((model dependent)
- I/O Options with up to 3 to 16 PCIe 3.0 slots (model dependent)
Transforming Oracle with ProLiant and 3PAR
ON Semiconductor, a global company, leveraged HPE ProLiant DL580 Servers, 3PAR StoreServ Storage, and the Database Performance Profiler Tool to transform its Oracle E-Business Suite and reduce licensing costs.
BCDVideo, leading video surveillance storage provider, helped its customers increase efficiency, monitor performance, and lower TCO through a custom-built IP video server solution.
- Steven Nolen, Senior Lead Product Manager – Private Cloud, CenturyLink
I am impressed by the performance of the next generation of HPE servers. With every release of a new HPE server generation, our customers receive the best price-to-performance ratios available in the industry. As a Service Provider with multiple Private and Public Cloud offerings our customers expect the best technology at a competitive price. HPE consistently meets or exceeds those expectations.
HPE ProLiant DL325 servers deliver
You buy once, but you pay for the lifecycle
Calculate the total cost of transforming your enterprise to confidently make the right investment decisions.
HPE ProLiant Rack & Tower servers
Why companies should pay attention to the growing security threat
Prepare your digital transformation journey with Hybrid IT solutions that provide it security, compliance and performance control with on-premises and cloud solutions.
Why a hybrid IT approach is essential
Reduce the cost of compliance failures and protect your IT hardware with HPE server security features for firmware protection, detection and recovery capabilities.
Scalable persistent memory whiteboard video
Silicon Root of Trust whiteboard video
New iLO 5 for ProLiant Gen10 demo
IT security has always been a moving target. Threats escalate, often on an hourly basis. New attacks and vulnerabilities are discovered daily. Most enterprises believe they have a handle on the security challenges they face, but that confidence is very often misplaced. Based on your answers to the questions, we’ll provide a quick assessment of your IT security profile.
Your server infrastructure should be your strongest defense, armed with the latest innovations to prevent, detect, and recover from security attacks. It’s no longer adequate to limit security to firewalls. With the HPE Secure Compute Lifecycle.
1. SPEC and the benchmark name SPEC CPU are registered trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC). The stated results are published as of 06-06-18; see spec.org.
2. Compared to Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 based on SPECvirt_sc2013. SPEC and the benchmark name SPECvirt_2013 are registered trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC). The stated results are published as of 06-06-18; see spec.org.