Ensure the right compute for the right workload at the right economics
HPE is reimagining the server and thinking "compute": converged, software defined, cloud-ready and workload-optimised platforms. Migrating IBM, Unisys and Oracle Sun UNIX and mainframe environments to HPE's compute technology can have profound business impacts.
- Lower hardware acquisition costs
- Reduced licensing, maintenance, and power/cooling/costs
- Increased price-performance of Intel processors
- Decreased server count
- Higher server to admin ratio
- Minimised management overhead
- More efficient and comprehensive tools
Modernise data centres
- Investment protection and choice of mission-critical infrastructure
- Leverage innovations and greater ISV focus on Linux/Windows platforms
- Less exposure to proprietary technologies
Low risk, high return migration services
Migrations can be risky business. Delays, downtime, and unexpected issues can wreak havoc with your business. Partner with HPE and benefit from our over 25 years of experience helping customers achieve smooth migrations from legacy systems to HPE infrastructure. We offer:
- Proven expertise spanning all of your migration needs, including database, server and application migration
- Our experienced team, factory approach, repeatable methods and re-useable tools means that you avoid the learning curve, cost and risk of approaching the migration alone
Rely on HPE Services to help identify and implement the right solutions to meet your exact needs and ensure a seamless, positive migration experience. Providing a proven, structured approach for successfully migrating your legacy systems.
HPE services roadmap to successful migration
Related products, services and solutions
Now is the time for next
In a world where everything computes, HPE Pointnext is the trusted partner that can guide you on your digital transformation journey, and help point you towards what’s next.