Creating smarter IT lifecycle solutions
Advance your business transformation and sustainability goals with IT asset lifecycle solutions designed to drive meaningful outcomes and deliver on the promise of the Circular Economy.
Expand sustainability goals and drive business value across your tech estate
Your sustainability strategy is not a fad. By aligning your IT tech strategies with sustainability initiatives, you are stronger, more resilient and are able to accelerate transformation. HPEFS understands this purpose and is the partner to help you plan an effective path forward to drive efficiency, reduce overprovisioning and minimize e-waste.
- Enhance tracking and transparency
- Create circularity
- Operate at peak efficiency
See the impact of your sustainability efforts and contribution to the circular economy
With HPE Financial Services, demonstrating your impact as a force for good is easy with the HPE Circular Economy Report. This personalized report can help you to better:
- Manage compliance for local, federal and global regulations with HPE’s globally available, centralized processes for tech removal and data cleansing
- Increase confidence and avoid disruption with visibility into end-to-end processes, with documented standards and validated chain of custody
- Establish transparent tracking and metrics of your efforts against your sustainability strategy to share with stakeholders
Metric tons of e-waste diverted
In first 6 months of its program, Accenture tracked the environmental savings of keeping assets in the circular economy, diverting 5.5 mt of waste from the e-waste stream
Upcycle your tech and find untapped value in your IT estate
When you prioritize reuse over recycle of your IT assets, your tech gets a longer life, and you can propel your organization forward with new innovations, more efficient infrastructure and cost controls. With HPEFS, you can:
- Better manage multi-gen IT environments, blend old tech with new and efficiently transition to HPE GreenLake with HPE Accelerated Migration
- Reduce e-waste and capture residual value of end-of-life assets to fund new projects with HPE Asset Upcycling
- Control costs with HPE Certified Pre-Owned tech
- Enhance HPE GreenLake scalability capabilities by supplementing with additional assets readily available with HPE Virtual Warehousing
assets processed through HPE Technology Renewal Centers
of tech upcycled and returned to active use
infused back into customer budgets from upcycling and accelerated migration programs
Simplify multi-gen IT, while lowering energy use and e-waste
We give you the tools to implement a comprehensive IT efficiency strategy that helps you lower costs, reduce overprovisioning, free up valuable space, reduce energy consumption, and minimize e-waste.
Our IT asset lifecycle solutions convert your existing, owned IT assets into a source of incremental budget and accelerate your transition to HPE GreenLake. Rapidly deploy as-a-Service with tech you already have, or preowned tech, or seize the advantage of new aaS capabilities funded by investment capital freed from your legacy tech.
TCO savings achievable with HPE GreenLake
energy cost savings achievable with HPE GreenLake
HPE Technology Renewal Centers
From responsible removal and data security to asset upcycling, HPE Financial Services transforms and repurposes IT assets into new IT capabilities and innovations. Last year alone, we took in 3.1 million IT assets weighing 35 million pounds - the equivalent weight of 373 Airbus A320 planes!
Take a virtual tour of an HPE TRC and learn why companies around the globe look to HPEFS to bolster the agility of their IT tech estate and support their sustainability goals.
IT Asset Lifecycle Services
HPEFS has the solutions to help you innovate and propel your business forward while ensuring your part in the Circular Economy.
HPE Accelerated Migration
HPE Asset Upcycling
Certified Pre-owned Tech
Create Circularity with Your End of Use Assets
KPN leverages HPE’s expertise in asset disposal and certified pre-owned technology
HPE Financial Services supports the Netherlands’ largest Telecom in creating investment capacity and in Circular Economy initiatives.
Embracing technology as a service will fuel the circular economy
Note: For California-Loans will be arranged or made pursuant to a California Financing Law License.