Hewlett Packard Enterprise Recycling Programme
Hardware Return & Recycling
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers recycling services to its customers.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ensures an environmentally responsible manner through a multi-phase recycling process.
Enterprise Business & Public Sector
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Account Manager referral or proof of purchase (purchase receipt or delivery receipt or tax invoice) of a Hewlett Packard Enterprise product is required when returning non-Hewlett Packard Enterprise products. Minimum volume of 1 m3 or 1 pallet size applies.
How to request for this service
Click here to fill in a request form on Hewlett Packard Enterprise partner website. First-time customers will need to do a self-registration. Please read the Terms & Conditions below or on the form carefully before submitting a request.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise appointed logistics service provider will contact you to arrange a pickup schedule. The pickup will be carried out within 5 working days from your submission in general.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Hardware Recycling Service Agreement
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
SCOPE OF AGREEMENT
The purpose of this Hewlett Packard Enterprise Hardware Recycling Service Agreement (the "Agreement") between you (the "Customer") and Hewlett Packard Enterprise is to establish terms and conditions for the recycling of your end-of-life equipment by Hewlett Packard Enterprise or it's designated logistics service providers ("LSP").
SCOPE OF SERVICE
The Hardware Recycling Service (the "Service") provided under this Agreement is available only for Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers, who may recycle both Hewlett Packard Enterprise and non-Hewlett Packard Enterprise hardware products, but non-Hewlett Packard Enterprise Hardware will be accepted if (i) Customer is referred by an Hewlett Packard Enterprise Account Manager or (ii) Customer provides proof of purchase (purchase receipt, delivery receipt or tax invoice) of Hewlett Packard Enterprise hardware products. Hewlett Packard Enterprise accepts properly packaged hardware products delivered by Customer at locations identified by Hewlett Packard Enterprise or LSP. Locations for collection of hardware must be close to or within a large metropolitan area. The minimum collection volume is one cubic meter or one pallet size of combined hardware products. Products collected will be recycled or extended for use. This Service includes, but not limited to, Hewlett Packard Enterprise products, such as Servers, Storage and Networking devices.
HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE or LSP reserves the right to reject any hardware, whether on this list or otherwise, that Customer provides them for this Service.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise warrants that it will perform the Service using reasonable care and skill.
THIS WARRANTY IS CUSTOMER'S EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY AND REPLACES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY REASON AND UPON ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION RELATING TO THE SERVICE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REASONABLE COST OF DISPOSING OF THE HARDWARE IN ACCORDANCE WITH CUSTOMARY COMMERCIAL TERMS. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION OR CLAIMS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STATUTE OR REGULATION, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, INFRINGEMENT, PRIVACY OR TORTS OF ANY NATURE. IN NO EVENT WILL HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TO LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF SAVINGS, EVEN IF HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RELATED TO DATA THAT THE CUSTOMER HAS NOT DELETED FROM HARDWARE BEFORE HARDWARE HAS LEFT CUSTOMER PREMISES AS IS REQUIRED BY THIS AGREEMENT.
- Nothing in this Agreement affects any statutory or other rights of Customer that cannot be waived or limited by contract.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise makes no representation about the tax consequences of Customer's use of the Service.
- Neither party will be liable for its failure to fulfill any obligation hereunder due to causes beyond its reasonable control.
- Customer should not assign, or otherwise transfer, this Agreement or any rights under it without Hewlett Packard Enterprise prior written consent. Any attempt to do so is void.
- This Agreement is the complete and only agreement regarding the Service for both Hewlett Packard Enterprise hardware and non-Hewlett Packard Enterprise hardware.
- The parties must first seek to resolve any dispute in connection with this Agreement by negotiation. If the dispute cannot be resolved within 30 days from the time a party notifies the other in writing of the existence of the dispute, the parties shall mediate their dispute at the mediation centres in the respective countries. Either party may litigate the dispute only if mediation fails to resolve it, except that either party may seek injunctive relief regarding the dispute.
- This Agreement is made under and will be construed in accordance with the laws in the respective countries without giving effect to its choice of law rules.
- In the event that any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
This Service is only for hardware recycling. It does not include other services such as buyback, trade-in or resale. If you are interested in these services, please visit Hewlett Packard Enterprise Asset Recovery Services.