Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
HPE StoreEasy Storage
File and application storage made easy.
HPE StoreEasy Storage – the #1 NAS product family under $15K USD1 – provides a secure space for employees and teams of small and midsize businesses and distributed organisations to store and share files collaboratively.
Powered by ProLiant DNA and Windows Storage Server 2016 or 2012 R2, HPE StoreEasy provides the tools and capabilities to help you get the most out of your capacity, spend less time managing storage, affordably and densely scale capacity as you grow, and seamlessly backup data to Microsoft Azure.
Gain more with fifth-generation HPE StoreEasy
Up to 25x
Select an option to support diverse workloads
Simplify the deployment and management associated with file and application storage for small and midsize businesses, branch office, and workgroup environments. Easily and economically support large numbers of users and store growing volumes of files.View Now
Efficiently serve thousands of users and multiple workloads with a powerful breed of optimized, efficient, secure and highly available gateways that can be used with any size SAN. Cluster configs save time, money, and provide persistent data access.View Now
Easily manage, replicate and archive data
Realize real-time byte-level replication and disaster protection with Double-Take Availability. Installation software is included on 5th generation HPE StoreEasy.
Solutions for file storage
Services for complete storage management
Storage Technology Services
See how HPE experts can provide the right level of support, when you need it most.
Deploy and Integrate
A HPE service specialist will help plan, design and deploy your HPE StoreEasy Storage Solution using HPE best practices.
Operate and Support
HPE Proactive Care Service offers comprehensive hardware and software services that help increase the availability of your IT infrastructure.
- HPE StoreEasy 1000: 1U rack mount, 2U rack mount, 4.5U tower
- HPE StoreEasy 3000: 2U rack mount with 1-2 nodes per chassis or half-height blade
- HPE StoreEasy 1000: up to 7,900 concurrent users and connected devices
- HPE StoreEasy 3000: up to 30,000 concurrent users and connected devices(blade) or up to 60,000 (rack mount with two nodes)
- HPE StoreEasy 1000: up to 280TB internal maximum, depending on model; additional expansion with HPE D3000 and D6000 Disk Enclosures with optional add-on Smart Array controllers
- HPE StoreEasy 3000: 0TB internal capacity, depends on attached SAN array
- HPE StoreEasy 1000: SMB (CIFS), NFS, HTTP/S, FTP/S, and iSCSI Block over Ethernet
- HPE StoreEasy 3000: SMB (CIFS), NFS, iSCSI
Core Data Services
- Deduplication, snapshots, replication, file classification, file screening, quotas
Advanced Data Management
- Reporting, HPE StoreEasy Dashboard, iLO Advanced licence, file sync and share for desktop and mobile devices
Related storage offerings
Ready to get started with a StoreEasy Storage solution?
Learn which StoreEasy Solution is right for your budget and environment.
Reach out to an HPE Partner – together we can support all your storage needs.
How HPE StoreEasy enables Orange Slovensko to ensure the safety of internal user data.
How IT service provider Chikuma Kobo leverages HPE StoreEasy for integrated file sharing and backups.
How StoreEasy helps you proactively and sustainably respond to data and business growth with more cost predictability and control than is possible with public cloud storage.
How HPE StoreEasy Storage with iTernity Compliant Archive Software (iCAS) offers a flexible and expandable long-term archiving solution.
A summary of discussions at Discover covering Composable Data Fabric strategy, software-defined storage, hybrid and hyper converged infrastructure and more.
Simple HPE StoreEasy backup to Microsoft Azure
Explore our entire lineup of data storage products – storage without boundaries.
HPE StoreEasy and Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager
Chalk Talk video discusses how HPE StoreEasy enables small to midsized businesses to focus on business, not IT.
How HPE StoreEasy offers file replication for automated, effortless disaster recovery – ideal for remote and branch offices.
1. IDC Worldwide Quarterly Disk Storage Tracker 2016Q1, product brand in units for price bands 1 to 3 combined for calendar year 2015
2. HPE Internal Analysis – internal capacity comparison between the previous generation 1640 vs. the 1650
3. Based on HPE internal testing – 25x faster RAID rebuilds for write operations and 9x faster RAID rebuilds for read operations. For more information, see the HPE Smart Storage for HPE ProLiant Gen9 servers—Technical white paper