Reference Architectures for HPE Integrated Systems
HPE Reference Architectures and HPE Reference Configurations deliver complete, validated configurations for a wide range of scenarios.
The Right Designs for Your Environment
Reduce the complexities of planning, designing and implementing infrastructure across a variety of workloads and infrastructure platforms. Speed deployment time with less risk using a repeatable, best practices reference to determine particular, optimised configurations. HPE RAs documenting fully tested and validated workload architectures built on decades of HPE technical experience and ISV expertise.
When you’re intent on deploying applications efficiently, you should be neither under nor overprovisioned. Look at your complete solution, not piecemeal hardware and software, to more quickly move your business goals forward.
HPE Reference Architectures and HPE Reference Configurations include complete configuration, sizing, bill-of-material and deployment details. We deliver tested recipes for success for cloud, client virtualisations, databases,Dev/Ops, collaboration and more—including validation of third party hardware and software.
HPE is committed to development of these references, with a program of unparalleled depth and breadth to cover the myriad infrastructure configurations customers are using today.
Featured Reference Architectures
- HPE Reference Architecture for HPE Cloud Optimiser 3.0 on HPE CloudSystem 9.0a
- Install and configure Docker Datacenter on an HPE CA700 with HPE CloudSystem Enterprise
- Integrate HPE Security Application Defender service with OpenStack technology
- Integrate ArcSight Logger on ConvergedSystem 700 2.0 with Helion CloudSystem
- Consolidating multiple Oracle databases into a single instance Oracle database with HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 and HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8450
- Oracle 12c on HPE Synergy composable infrastructure using HPE 3PAR StoreServ storage
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 on HPE Hyper Converged 250 for Microsoft Cloud Platform System Standard
- HPE Reference Architecture for Microsoft SQL Server 2016 on HPE Hyper Converged 380 system
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 on HPE BladeSystem with MSA 2040 Storage
- HPE Reference Configuration for Microsoft SharePoint and Exchange Server 2016 on HPE Synergy
- Upgrade Microsoft Lync Server 2013 to Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 on HPE DL380
- HPE Reference Configuration for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 on HPE Hyper Converged 380
Explore our Information Library
We have a complete library of HPE Reference Architectures and HPE Reference Configurations for you to explore on topics such as cloud, data management, client virtualisation, big data, business continuity, collaboration and security. All sortable, searchable and browsable.
HPE Reference Configuration for Docker Datacentre on HPE Hyper Converged 380
Blog Post : Is Your Skype for Business Strategy Stuck? HPE Offers Help Making Your Workforce Productive
Is Your Skype for Business Strategy Stuck? HPE Offers Help Making Your Workforce Productive
Blog Post : Solving Business & Infrastructure Problems with HPE Reference Architectures & Reference Configurations
Solving Business & Infrastructure Problems with HPE Reference Architectures & Reference Configurations
Blog Post : Latest Whitepaper Walks You Through Exchange 2016 and Hyper Converged for Remote and Branch Offices
Latest Whitepaper Walks You Through Exchange 2016 and Hyper Converged for Remote and Branch Offices
HPE and vArmour partnership
Simplify Client Virtualisation: HPE Hyper Converged 380 and VMware Horizon RA
Wanting to Run Docker in a VM? Find Out How
Production-Ready Docker Container-as-a-Service
HPE Converged Architecture 700: VMware vSphere 5.5u3 and 6.0u2 Design Guide
Secure delivery of on-demand IT resources --- vArmour DSS on HPE Hyper Converged 380