The standard for rack-optimised servers
The ProLiant DL family offers you a choice of versatile, resilient servers suited to diverse workloads in data centre environments of all sizes.
Forward-looking compute design
With forward-looking designs, HPE ProLiant DL servers offer the agility, security, and economic control to realise your strategies with IT in the role of business innovator.
Matching compute to your workloads
The HPE ProLiant DL family provides solutions that match a wide range of compute requirements. The 500 series consists of scale-up servers for business critical workloads like Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle environments. The 300 series is comprised of versatile performance servers to support a variety of applications. The 100 series optimises storage, performance, efficiency, and manageability to address multiple workloads. The 10 series is right-sized for the budget-conscious.
Make your organisation agile
HPE ProLiant DL Gen10 servers are designed for agility through management and tuning features as well as enhanced performance with HPE Scalable Persistent Memory. Match compute to workload and optimise based on your unique needs.
Protect your digital assets and data with unique security
HPE ProLiant DL Gen10 servers feature our unique firmware protections, placing cybersecurity controls right into the silicon. Combined with our protected supply chain, this enables a “Silicon Root of Trust” to mitigate firmware-based cyber threats.
Control your financial destiny in IT
HPE gives you the ability to pay only for server resources used, scaling on demand without overprovisioning or incurring exponential costs. Flexible payment models align with business outcomes and can scale based on unpredictable future needs.
HPE ProLiant DL products
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10. Opens New Window: /ca/en/product-catalog/servers/proliant-servers/pip.hpe-proliant-dl360-gen10-server.1010007891.html
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10. Opens New Window: /ca/en/product-catalog/servers/proliant-servers/pip.hpe-proliant-dl380-gen10-server.1010026818.html
- HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10. Opens New Window: /ca/en/product-catalog/servers/proliant-servers/pip.hpe-proliant-dl560-gen10-server.1010026837.html
- HP ProLiant DL385p Gen8. Opens New Window: /ca/en/product-catalog/servers/proliant-servers/pip.hpe-proliant-dl385p-gen8-server.5249584.html
- HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9. Opens New Window: /ca/en/product-catalog/servers/proliant-servers/pip.hpe-proliant-dl580-gen9-server.8090149.html
- HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9. Opens New Window: /ca/en/product-catalog/servers/proliant-servers/pip.hpe-proliant-dl160-gen9-server.7252816.html
- HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9. Opens New Window: /ca/en/product-catalog/servers/proliant-servers/pip.7252820.html
- 24 HPE Smart Memory DDR4 2666MT/s (3.0TB max) (DL360 and DL380)
- 48 HPE Smart Memory DDR4 2666MT/s (6.0TB) (DL560)
- Up to 12 NVDIMMs (DL380 and DL360)
- Up to 24 NVDIMMs and 10X performance improvement to accelerate data management (DL560)
- Up to 192GB per system (DL380, DL360)
- Scalable Persistent Memory (DL380)
- Up to 192GB per system (DL380, DL360)
- Choice of Storage 8+2+1 SFF / 4 LFF + 1 SFF / 10 NVMe +1 SFF PCIe SSD including new rear drive option and M.2 (DL360)
- 2X more NVMe drives and up to 64TB delivering direct connect performance (DL560)
- Flexible drive bay supporting multiple combinations of NVMe and SAS SFF drives (DL560)
- Choice of Storage 24+6 SFF / 12 + 4 + 3 LFF + 2 SFF / 20 NVMe SFF PCIe SSD including new rear drive option and M.2 (DL380)
- Advanced System Management with HPE iLO 5 (DL360 ,DL380 and DL560)
- Boot Options supporting UEFI and legacy boot modes (DL360, DL380 and DL560)
- Enhanced RAS features for high availability (DL560)
- Secure system management with iLO 5 and UEFI to protect assets and data (DL560)
Networking, I/O, and Security
- 4x1GbE embedded + Choice of FlexibleLOM or Standup (DL360, DL380 and DL560)
- I/O Options with 3 PCIe 3.0 slots (for 10 NVMe chassis, only 2 PCIe slots available) (DL360)
- Greater I/O with 8 PCIe 3.0 slots and expanded GPU support (DL380 and DL560)
- Enhanced Security with HPE Secure Encryption, TPM option, Digitally signed firmware, tamper proof secure pre-boot environment with SecureStart, Silicon Root of trust, HTTPS boot, and Intrusion detection (DL360, DL380 and DL560)
- Intelligent System Tuning (IST) (DL360, DL380 and DL560)
- Next Generation HPE Dynamic Smart Array (DL360, DL380, DL560)
- Universal backplane supporting SAS/SATA or 10 NVMe PCIe SSD option (DL360)
- Up to four, 96% efficient Flex Slot power supplies with redundant configurations (DL560)
Security company improves video surveillance
BCDVideo, leading video surveillance storage provider, helped its customers increase efficiency, monitor performance, and lower TCO through a custom-built IP video server solution.
I am impressed by the performance of the next generation of HPE servers. With every release of a new HPE server generation, our customers receive the best price-to-performance ratios available in the industry. As a Service Provider with multiple Private and Public Cloud offerings our customers expect the best technology at a competitive price. HPE consistently meets or exceeds those expectations.Steven Nolen
Leadership in server security
HPE ProLiant: The world’s most secure industry standard servers1
Let's talk ProLiant workloads
Speak with an HPE server expert to learn how the new HPE ProLiant DL servers can help you achieve your infrastructure goals.
Why a hybrid IT approach is essential
Why companies should pay attention to the growing security threat
White Paper : Moor insights: hybrid IT infrastructure helps businesses navigate through transformation
Moor insights: hybrid IT infrastructure helps businesses navigate through transformation
HPE ProLiant Rack & Tower servers
Moor insights: HPE locks down server security
Scalable persistent memory whiteboard video
Silicon Root of Trust whiteboard video
1. Based on external firm conducting cyber security penetration testing of a range of server products from a range of manufactures, May 2017.
2. Intel® measurements. Up to 71% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation E5 v4 average performance based on key industry-standard benchmark calculations comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 to E5-2699 v4 family processors. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. May 2017.
3. Up to 27% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 (28 cores) to E5-2699 v4 (22 cores). Calculation 28 cores/22 cores= 1.27 = 27%. May 2017.
4. Up to 27% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation comparing 4-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 (28 cores) to E5-4669 v4 (22 cores). Calculation 28 cores/2x cores= 1.27 = 27%. May 2017.
5. HPE measurements. Up to 68% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation E5-4600 v4 average performance based on generational gains on HPE servers comparing 4-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 to E5-4699 v4 family processors. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. May 2017.