Supercharge your innovation
Whether for today’s massive converged modelling, simulation, analytics and AI workloads or tomorrow’s new discoveries, HPE offers enterprises supercomputing innovation with exceptional power and speed to solve your most complex problems.
Purpose-built for HPC and AI workloads
Fully-integrated solutions to tackle evolving requirements and computational needs for your compute-intensive workloads.
Maximum performance and lower TCO
Reduce data center footprint while delivering exceptional price-performance with efficient power and cooling options and density optimization.
Comprehensive systems management
Ease IT complexity and dramatically reduce risk with comprehensive systems management and security features.
Sustainable insights to change the world
Supercomputers’ vast computational power is accelerating the next generation of scientific breakthroughs for structural mechanics, material science, astrophysics, and life sciences. But compute power can create high energy costs. IT4Innovations wanted to expand access to supercomputing, providing the use of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) for users in a sustainable way.
Top reasons to consider the HPE Cray XD2000
HPE brings accessible supercomputing to more organizations with the most comprehensive portfolio of supercomputing technologies including next generation AMD EPYC™ and Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, tools, and support services for enterprises to secure competitive and operational advantage today and prepare for tomorrow’s needs.
Our partners and clients
Take the next steps
Ready to get started? Explore purchasing options or engage with HPE experts to determine the best solution for your business needs.
Featured products and solutions
Turn data into intelligence
A single source of truth from data to make smart decisions and recommendations to customers.
Empower world-changing innovation and discovery in the Exascale era and beyond, with faster time-to-results and accelerated AI.
HPE GreenLake, the edge-to-cloud platform
Take HPE GreenLake for a no-cost, no-obligation test drive. This guided, hands-on experience allows you to explore cloud services in a live production environment. Explore the HPE GreenLake platform now.
The HPE Cray v2240 / v2277 chassis occupies 2U space in the rack.
- HPE Cray v2240 Chassis—This model supports 240V power supplies
- HPE Cray v2277 Chassis—This model supports 277V power supplies for the specific request in NA.
- HPE Cray XD220v Server—1U, dual-processor INTEL server node
- HPE Cray XD225v Server—1U, dual-processor AMD server node
- HPE Cray XD295v Server—2U, dual-processor AMD server node
- Support for 4th Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors (16 DDR5 4800MT/s DIMMs per 1 server)
- Support for 4th Generation AMD EPYC™ Processors (24 DDR5 4800MT/s DIMMs per 1 server)
- Direct Liquid Cooling (DLC) option for HPE Cray XD2000 System comes ready to plug and play. Choose from either CPU only or CPU plus memory cooling options
- Up to four 2400W Common Redundant Power Supplies, providing 9,600W of power in a single chassis