HPE Partner Ready Vantage
Accelerate your edge-to-cloud future, your way.
Designed for partners, with partners
HPE Partner Ready Vantage focuses on recognizing and growing your areas of expertise. It is structured to support your business model, regardless of how you go to market, and equip you with the means to deliver any way you need to so your customers can consume the way they want to.
- Partner with HPE
- Program overview
- Get started today
We'll work together to accelerate your growth
HPE Partner Ready Vantage was designed with and for our partners to be:
- In tune with how you want to do business. Whether you are looking to broaden your business capabilities or enhance an existing skillset, HPE Partner Ready Vantage continually supports and advances your business. Centers of Expertise are structured to align to your current or aspiring skillsets. Reach new markets and unlock new revenue streams by choosing to deliver any way you need to—whether on-prem, cloud or hybrid.
- Streamlined with greater flexibility. This unified partner program and enhanced portal experience encompasses Hybrid Cloud and HPE Aruba Networking, so you can deliver solutions that fit your business—the choice is yours. Quickly and easily access the information you need so you can spend less time searching and more time delivering value to your customers.
- Designed for your as-a-service growth. No matter where you are on your as-a-service journey, you can develop or enhance your sales, solutions, or service delivery expertise. Position your company as a market leader by leveraging HPE edge-to-cloud solutions—powered by HPE GreenLake—to develop unique customer experiences that expand your business.
Partners can take advantage of this program to build their edge-to-cloud futures.
Program framework: At a glance
HPE Partner Ready Vantage is organized into three tracks: Build, Sell, and Service. Each has Hybrid Cloud and Aruba Centers of Expertise, to develop or grow your focus areas quickly.
- Build: Develop on, or integrate with, HPE technology to deliver the products and solutions that meet your customers’ needs.
- Sell: Offer value-added solutions from across the HPE portfolio with as-a-Service or traditional resale models.
- Service: Deliver services throughout the customer journey, including consulting, assessment, design, integration, deployment, migration, and management.
Centers of Expertise
When you select one or more Centers of Expertise to build or emphasize your practice areas, HPE provides access to a tailored set of enablement, training, and sales tools, go to market offerings, marketing initiatives, communities, and more. Each Center of Expertise offers Hybrid Cloud and HPE Aruba Networking specific content for the respective product, solutions, and services to support your business.
Take an in-depth look at how this new partner program can help you expand your capabilities and grow your business.
Embrace the edge-to-cloud future with HPE
From edge to cloud, from hardware to hyperscale, no matter what you want to sell or how you want to sell, partnership is at the heart of HPE. That is why we are investing in resources, tools, and programs to support your business models, improve your and your customers’ experiences, and make it easy for you to grow your business with us.
Accelerate your edge-to-cloud future
Get started with the HPE Partner Ready Vantage program.