HPE Alletra 4000 Data Storage Servers
Unlock the business value of data to power digital transformation at any scale — with ideal economics.
Meet the demands of your data
Power data-centric workloads and data-driven initiatives with next-generation data storage servers.
- Built for data applications
- End-to-end security
- Intuitive cloud experience
Built for data applications
Leverage a balanced architecture with high data capacity, throughput, and processing power to drive IO-intensive, cache-intensive, and tiering-intensive workloads.
Utilize HPE Alletra 4000 to span the data-centric workload spectrum, from deeper data lakes and archives to high-throughput and in-place analytics and AI/ML.
From silicon to software and factory to cloud, HPE Alletra 4000 data storage servers are engineered with zero trust security at their uncompromising core to deliver integrated, scalable IT security and increased business agility.
Rely on built-in security technologies that protect hardware and firmware from unauthorized or unintentional modification. Get strong data-at-rest encryption, remote monitoring, and advanced key management.
Intuitive cloud experience
Easily self-manage your data storage servers, regardless of physical location, and consume them as a service. Automate previously time-consuming management operations with a simplified experience that slashes time-to-value.
Cloud-based management ensures systems are always up to date with the latest features, security patches, and firmware versions.
Explore the HPE Alletra 4000 workloads
Distributed and NoSQL databases
Data stores for machine learning
Optimize your data capacity at scale
Drive your capacity-intensive data-centric workloads with ultra-dense, secure, economical server infrastructure. Seamlessly scale alongside growing data volumes and use cases — while optimizing datacenter resources and focusing your teams on data-driven initiatives.
Ready for demanding data storage apps
- Ultra-dense, easy to service, standard rack depth chassis
o HPE Alletra 4110: 20 EDSFF or SFF drive bays in 1U chassis
o HPE Alletra 4120: 24 LFF or 48 SFF front drive bays in 2U chassis with optional 12 EDSFF, 6 SFF, or 4 LFF rear drive bays
- Up to two 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and up to 6TB of DDR5 memory
- Symmetrical architecture with PCIe Gen5, DDR5 memory, and Intel® Ultra Path Interconnect
Protected by uncompromising security
- FIPS140-2 encryption, Secure Erase, Secure Boot, Configuration Lock, and bezel lock
- HPE Integrated Lights Out 6 and root of trust that extends to controller firmware
- TPM and IDevID underpinning secure connection to HPE GreenLake edge-to-cloud platform
Simple, automated operations
- Purchase outright or consume-as-a-service with HPE GreenLake
- HPE GreenLake for Compute Ops Management cloud console for HPE Alletra 4000 fleets
- DMTF Redfish REST APIs for automation and programmatic control