Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
HPE Partner Ready Programme
Partnering with HPE
Whether you run traditional on-premises IT or are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, hybrid IT model, we provide you with the market expertise to support your business model and what you need to succeed. We believe in helping you use technology to slash the time it takes to turn your ideas into value. Join our Partner Ready Programme and we’ll team with you to help expand your opportunities and increase the portfolio of solutions you can deliver.
Together We Win
Our partners are at the heart of HPE: we have a proven track record of trusted partnerships and consistent partner investment. HPE Partner Ready – one of the IT industry’s oldest and most respected partner programmes – will support your business model and provide you with what you need to succeed.
Increase profits and reach new markets as an HPE partner. We’ll show you how to move your business further, faster.
Our success has always centred around our strong commitment to mutually beneficial relationships with our partners through our Partner Ready Programme. We are committed to a partner programme that is built on innovation, partnership, and growth for our partners.Antonio Neri
Top Ten Reasons to Partner with HPE
1. We’re #1 in server sales worldwide, and #1 in cloud infrastructure.1
2. We’re a leader in most of the other market segments we serve: #2 in networking, #2 in total storage, and #2 in IT services.2
3. Partners generate 70% of HPE hardware revenue.5
4. And HPE invests $1.1 billion in partner business annually.5
5. Over $6B in IT investment funding is available to partners and customers via HPE Financial Services in FY17.5
6. HPE Partner Ready sets the industry standard, earning recognition from CRN.4
7. The HPE Partner Ready Program is the most profitable partner program in the industry, with higher payouts than key competitors.5
8. Partners can access all HPE tools, including 120 eServices, with a single login.6
9. Our innovative Social Media Centre gives partners ready-to-post social media content.
10. HPE is a highly respected industry leader with over $20 billion in revenue, more than 400 locations in 120 countries worldwide, and a $1 trillion addressable market in the next 3 years.2
HPE “gets” strategic partnering and has adopted a best-in-class alliances approach, promoting greater simplicity and acceleration of success.Patrick Morehead
How the Programme Works
We’re known for being highly flexible in the products and services we deliver to customers. And we apply that same approach to engaging with partners. Choose the track that works best for you – whether you focus on solutions, technologies, services, or OEM offerings.
We’ll provide all the resources, tools, and training to help you succeed in your given area of expertise.
Partner Ready for Solution Providers
Our partner programme for solution providers, the industry’s leading channel programme, provides you with services and benefits that fit your business. We enable and promote partners selling complex solutions.
Partner Ready for Technology Partners
We partner with independent software vendors (ISV) and independent hardware vendors (IHV) to more easily integrate, test, and market HPE product integrations, resulting in a faster time-to-market, increased revenue, and market share.
Partner Ready for Service Providers
Our service provider partners deliver managed private cloud, public cloud, hosting, and outsourcing services. Work with us to get service provider-ready products, services and solutions, flexible business models and joint go-to-market partnership.
Partner Ready for OEM Partners
We enable our OEM partners to refocus their energy from operations to innovation. Our dedicated OEM team supports product fulfillment and cross-border purchase. Build the value of your brand on the value of ours.
Start Today – Become a Partner
It pays to become an HPE partner, and it’s easy to get started. Simply contact your HPE representative to complete and application and learn more about the benefits available to you.
A programme to accelerate digital marketing proficiency and execution to drive business growth
5-7 June 2017 | Las Vegas
See first-hand why HPE is your best strategic digital transformation partner.
Partner Marketing Concierge
Subscribe to the Partner Ready Newsletter
Follow Partner Ready on Twitter
Join Partner Ready on LinkedIn
1. IDC Worldwide Server Tracker, November 2016.
2. HPE Fast Facts
3. Jim Kavanaugh, HPEFS, WW Marketing & Communications - Demand Generation, Channel & Marketing Operations.
4. CRN’s 50 Most Influential Channel Chiefs of 2017.
5. HPE Partner Ready PBM Battle Card.
6. HPE Partner Ready Portal.