HPE ProLiant DL Servers
The standard for rack-optimized servers
Choose from a family of versatile, resilient, software-defined servers suited to diverse workloads and controlled through a single infrastructure management solution. See our full line of ProLiant rack and tower servers in the family guide.
Eliminate complex manual processes, spur IT collaboration, and increase IT service delivery by transforming servers, storage, and networking into software-defined infrastructure. HPE OneView takes a software-defined, programmatic approach to managing infrastructure using efficient workflow automation, a modern dashboard, and a comprehensive partner ecosystem.
What's new with rack servers
Bring simplified, AI-driven operations to your Hybrid Cloud and transform how you manage and support your infrastructure with HPE InfoSight — now released on HPE ProLiant, Apollo, and Synergy servers. Get global visibility into detailed system, performance, and capacity-utilization information, as well as predictive data analytics and recommendations for parts and performance optimization.
Servers that do what you need to do
Protect your digital assets and data with unique security
HPE ProLiant DL Gen10 servers feature our unique firmware protections, placing cybersecurity controls right into the silicon. Combined with our protected supply chain, this enables a Silicon Root of Trust to mitigate firmware-based cyber threats.
Control your financial destiny in IT
HPE gives you the ability to pay only for server resources used, scaling on demand without overprovisioning or incurring exponential costs. Flexible payment models align with business outcomes and can scale based on unpredictable future needs.
HPE ProLiant DL products
The dense and compact HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server provides a unique blend of enterprise-class capabilities at a great value – making it an ideal rack server platform for growing businesses and service providers.
Secure and flexible, the 2P/2U HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server utilizes AMD EPYC processors and delivers advanced performance for virtualization and memory-centric workloads.
The 4P/4U scale-up server designed for demanding, high-density workloads delivers 5X more drives, 4X NVMe drives, and 2X PCIe slots.
The high-density scale-up server for business critical workloads, this 4P/2U server delivers business-critical computing performance. Choose ProLiant DL560 Gen10 as your scale-up platform to optimize data center utilization.
The industry-leading server for multi-workload compute, the secure, resilient 2P/2U HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server delivers world-class performance and supreme versatility for multiple environments. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted platform.
Optimize performance, and predict and prevent problems by adding AI-driven operations that combine cloud-based machine learning with performance monitoring.
The dense compute standard for multi-workload environments, the secure 2P HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server delivers exceptional flexibility and unmatched expandability packed in a 1U rack design. Deploy in space-constrained environments.
The secure, flexible 1P/1U HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10, based on AMD EPYC processors, delivers an exceptional balance of processor, memory, and I/O for virtualization and data-intensive workloads.
Leverage the high core count and memory capacity of the AMD EPYC™ processor to deliver a new formula for server virtualization. HPE introduces the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server based on the AMD EPYC™ processor. Sign up to get the latest details.
- Chassis supporting from up to 24 to up to 48 HPE Smart Memory DDR4 2933 MT/s (6.0 TB max) (model-dependent)
- Up to 12 to 24 NVDIMMs for improved performance to accelerate data management 
Networking and I/O
- 4x1 GbE embedded + choice of FlexibleLOM or standup (model-dependent)
- I/O options with up to 3 to 16 PCIe 3.0 slots (model-dependent)
- Up to 384 GB per system (model-dependent)
Advanced server system management and security
- Advanced server system management with HPE iLO 5
- Boot options supporting UEFI and legacy boot modes
- Silicon root of trust – powered by iLO 5
- AMD Secure Processor integrates with HPE silicon root of trust by validating BIOS (model-dependent)
- Modular chassis with both front and rear drive options as well as multiple storage options (model-dependent)
- 2X more NVMe drives and up to 64 TB delivering direct-connect performance (DL560)
- Up to 48 SFF HDDs, 4.8x more than in previous generation (DL580)
Success in action
Transforming Oracle with ProLiant and 3PAR
ON Semiconductor leveraged HPE ProLiant DL580 Servers, 3PAR StoreServ Storage, and the Database Performance Profiler Tool to transform its Oracle E-Business Suite and reduce licensing costs for its global operations.
Security company sharpens video surveillance
BCDVideo, a leading video surveillance storage provider, helped its customers increase efficiency, monitor performance, and lower TCO through a custom-built IP video server solution.
Notre Dame supports campus-wide research with HPC
From engineering and chemistry to health and social sciences, the University of Notre Dame supports thousands of computationally intensive projects with a high-performing, consolidated HPC solution.
Italy’s hosting leader optimizes its hosting landscape
Keliweb Business Hosting Solutions deployed a new solution for hosted customer environments and improved price-performance vs. the competition by 25%.
- Christoph Herrnkind, CEO, myLoc managed IT AG
To remain competitive we are constantly striving to be efficient in our business without compromising customer service. HPE solutions are integral to our successful growth, and we rely on HPE for innovative hardware and services…Overall the DL325’s versatility, performance, security, flexibility, and economy make it a good choice for our business and our customers
HPE ProLiant DL325 servers deliver
You buy once, but you pay for the lifecycle
Calculate the total cost of transforming your enterprise to make the right investment decisions confidently.
HPE ProLiant Rack & Tower servers
Why companies should pay attention to the growing security threat
Prepare your digital transformation journey with Hybrid IT solutions that provide it security, compliance and performance control with on-premises and cloud solutions.
Why a hybrid IT approach is essential
Reduce the cost of compliance failures and protect your IT hardware with HPE server security features for firmware protection, detection and recovery capabilities.
Silicon Root of Trust whiteboard video
New iLO 5 for ProLiant Gen10 demo
IT security has always been a moving target. Threats escalate, often on an hourly basis. New attacks and vulnerabilities are discovered daily. Most enterprises believe they have a handle on the security challenges they face, but that confidence is very often misplaced. Based on your answers to the questions, we’ll provide a quick assessment of your IT security profile.
Your server infrastructure should be your strongest defense, armed with the latest innovations to prevent, detect, and recover from security attacks. It’s no longer adequate to limit security to firewalls. With the HPE Secure Compute Lifecycle.
1. SPEC and the names SPEC CPU and SPECrate are registered trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC). The stated results are published as of 06-05-18; see spec.org. Dell pricing from Dell site as of 05-16-18. HPE pricing is internal as of 06-05-18.
2. Compared to Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 based on SPECvirt_sc2013. SPEC and the benchmark name SPECvirt_2013 are registered trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC). The stated results are published as of 06-05-18; see spec.org. Lenovo pricing from Lenovo site as of 05-14-18. HPE pricing is internal as of 06-05-18. HPE data, not independently verified by AMD.
3. 2.7x VM density based on 1VM per CPU core comparison between (10) HPE DL325 servers delivering 320 VMs in 10U rack height versus (14) HPE DL380 servers delivering 336 VMs in 28U rack height. 320/10 = 32; 336/28 = 12; 32/12 = 2.67x