HPE Modular Data Centres
Rapid expansion for the short or long term
When rapid provisioning is required, traditional brick and mortar data centres can impede the expansion process with complicated construction timelines and higher TCO. HPE modular data centres help you account for rapidly changing business environments by bypassing traditional complexities and leveraging your space more efficiently. In addition, the self-sustaining, modular enclosed system helps ensure higher reliability and a lower cost of ownership – all with trusted comprehensive support from a single vendor.
The HPE modular data centre portfolio
Respond to rapidly changing business environments with a self-sustaining, modular enclosed system from HPE.
Designed for agility - HPE DC8 (EMEA)
With movable flooring and server row entrances, the HPE DC8 (EMEA) allows for frequent come-and-go traffic and easy access for testing and changes.
HPE MDCs available in EMEA markets
HPE DC18 (EMEA)
Energy-efficient, close-coupled and contained chilled water cooling system. Movable rack floor for easy front and rear rack access from inside of the HPE MDC.
• Includes 18 industry-standard IT racks (828U of IT space).
HPE DC5-50 (EMEA)
Embedded cooling systems and optional UPS.
• 20ft small-capacity systems for fast deployment.
• Includes five 50U industry-standard IT racks (250U of IT space).
Cooling and power (EMEA)
ISO containers Chillers and Generator/UPS power solutions, including Switchgears.
• Cooling with eco cooling option and high-temperature support.
HPE DC10 and DC21 (EMEA)
Energy-efficient, close-coupled and contained chilled water cooling system. Full Cold Aisle for server maintenance, rear doors open for rear IT access.
• The DC10 includes 10 industry-standard IT racks (500U of IT space).
• The DC21 includes 21 industry-standard IT racks (1050U of IT space).