THE STANDARD FOR RACK-OPTIMISED SERVERS
Choose from a family of versatile, resilient, software-defined servers suited to diverse workloads and controlled through a single infrastructure management solution. See our full line of ProLiant rack and tower servers in the family guide.
+ show more
Take a programmatic approach to managing infrastructure with HPE OneView. Eliminate complex manual processes, spur IT collaboration and increase IT service delivery by transforming servers, storage and networking into software-defined infrastructure.
Bring simplified, AI-driven operations to your hybrid cloud with HPE InfoSight on HPE ProLiant, Apollo and Synergy servers. Get global visibility into detailed system, performance and capacity-utilisation information, as well as predictive data analytics.
Leverage the high core count and memory capacity of the AMD EPYC™ processor to deliver a new formula for server virtualisation. HPE introduces the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server based on the AMD EPYC processor. Sign up to get the latest details.
HPE PROLIANT DL PRODUCTS
Servers that do what you need to do. Download the family guide.
HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10
The dense and compact HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server provides a unique blend of enterprise-class capabilities at a great value – making it an ideal rack server platform for growing business and service providers.
YOU BUY ONCE, BUT YOU PAY FOR THE LIFECYCLE
Calculate the total cost of transforming your enterprise to make the right investment decisions confidently.
“To remain competitive we are constantly striving to be efficient in our business without compromising customer service. HPE solutions are integral to our successful growth, and we rely on HPE for innovative hardware and services…Overall the DL325’s versatility, performance, security, flexibility and economy make it a good choice for our business and our customers.”
CEO, myLoc managed IT AG
TRANSFORMING ORACLE WITH PROLIANT AND 3PAR
ON Semiconductor leveraged HPE ProLiant DL580 servers, 3PAR StoreServ Storage and the Database Performance Profiler Tool to transform its Oracle E-Business Suite and reduce licensing costs for its global operations.
ON needed a nimble, scalable, agile infrastructure to get new its acquisitions connected quickly. The company’s chief concerns were resiliency, redundancy and high availability.
ON deployed HPE ProLiant DL580 servers, 3PAR StoreServ Storage and the Database Performance Profiler Tool.
“HPE gave us proof that we can not only give you better performance, but we’re going to save you some spend.”
ON created robustness in its Oracle EBS environment. The DPPT tool gave ON effective analytics to make sound decisions. Within the first 90 days after implementation, ON increased performance by up to 50%.
Moving mountains with Gen10
Italy’s hosting leader optimises its hosting landscape
HPE PROLIANT RACK AND TOWER SERVERS: COMPUTE THAT SIMPLIFIES HYBRID CLOUD
For IT decision-makers who must define their right mix of hybrid cloud across on-premises and cloud environments, a new compute experience is required. Reach cloud economics and agility with the security of an on-premises data centre with HPE ProLiant servers – designed to simplify hybrid cloud by providing the agility of a modernised infrastructure, the security to protect your digital assets, and the economic control to pay for only what you use.
- Why choose HPE ProLiant rack and tower servers?
- The HPE Gen10 technology portfolio
- Server and infrastructure management software
- 4 ways HPE offers a complete compute solution
1. Based on external firm conducting cybersecurity penetration testing of a range of server products from a range of manufacturers, May 2017.
2. SPEC and the names SPEC CPU and SPECrate are registered trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC). The stated results are published as of 06-05-18; see spec.org. Dell pricing from Dell site as of 05-16-18. HPE pricing is internal as of 06-05-18.
3. Compared to Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 based on SPECvirt_sc2013. SPEC and the benchmark name SPECvirt_2013 are registered trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC). The stated results are published as of 06-05-18; see spec.org. Lenovo pricing from Lenovo site as of 05-14-18. HPE pricing is internal as of 06-05-18. HPE data, not independently verified by AMD.
4. 2.7x VM density based on 1VM per CPU core comparison between (10) HPE DL325 servers delivering 320 VMs in 10U rack height versus (14) HPE DL380 servers delivering 336 VMs in 28U rack height. 320/10 = 32; 336/28 = 12; 32/12 = 2.67x