Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Hybrid IT Infrastructure Transformation Developments
- Sign up for updates
HPE hybrid IT solutions can help you transform your IT operations for the global marketplace. Find the right platform for each app, workload and service. Sign up for the latest updates.
Tell us about yourself
Its been a while since you last visited. Please update any of your details below if they are not current.
Thank you for returning to learn more about Hewlett Packard Enterprise resources. You have previously provided your information, so this download is available to you now.
Discover 2017 Madrid
- Discover 2017 Madrid presents the newest technologies, solutions, case studies, trends and strategies that will inform key investment decisions we’re making right now and in the future. Knowledge and insight into the direction and trends of IT will play a crucial role in the steps we take in 2018
- Discover 2017 also gives you the opportunity to speak directly to solution experts on how you can get the most from our current IT portfolio
- With more than a hundred technical breakouts to choose from, you will learn more about current Hewlett Packard Enterprise solutions and understand the value of new ones
- By attending, you can test drive new platforms and products and see firsthand how HPE solutions can accelerate what’s next for our business
- The core of innovation and learning at Discover 2017 Madrid is based around three key Hewlett Packard Enterprise solution areas
- Simplify hybrid IT
- Innovate at the Intelligent Edge
- Accelerate digital transformation with HPE Pointnext
- Confidential Disclosure sessions will give you an edge in understanding the direction of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise portfolio and help us plan for the future
- With direct access to product engineers, developers and subject-matter experts, Discover 2017 is the place to find answers to our toughest challenges
- The environment at Discover 2017 Madrid will foster many opportunities to exchange ideas, information and best practices with other IT professionals
- Onsite meetings can be scheduled with Hewlett Packard Enterprise executives and specialists prior to the event
Wondering how you can create value and competitive advantage through digital transformation? This IDC report reveals how enterprises are handling the hybrid IT challenges and opportunities through the eyes of IT operations & LOB staff.
Read this in-depth guide to learn how HPE’s hybrid IT solutions can help your business complete a digital transformation.
Do you know what it takes to gain the true advantages of a hybrid IT deployment? This paper identifies eight hybrid IT essentials to help you transform to digital.
It was once “good enough” for IT teams to keep servers up and running, and patch software as needed. Now your staff must monitor a range of services, platforms, and workflows to ensure that business users are getting what they need, while corporate compliance, security, and data protection standards are strictly adhered to. As an IT manager, you have to keep a finger on the pulse of the whole complex operation. It’s your responsibility to routinely audit the state of the environment in order to identify gaps and create a dynamic plan to better align – and consistently map to – present needs and future goals of your business. That’s why it may be time for you to investigate hybrid cloud. This new white paper will help you identify five maturity stages for hybrid cloud management principles that are measured by a set of people, process, and technology outcomes. The document also defines areas of collaboration for senior IT decision makers and line-of-business stakeholders who are tasked with ensuring that their organisation is effectively leveraging cloud-based innovation to achieve business goals.
The strategic CIO's playbook
Insights from the front lines of digital transformation