Do you need to accelerate the performance of your data-intensive applications? HPE Server Read Intensive (RI) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for applications requiring high random read IOPS performance. HPE (RI) SSDs typically have an endurance of <1 drive writes per day. All HPE SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification1 ensuring reliable, high performing drives. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source. The self-describing icons on the HPE Smart Carrier take the guesswork out of a drive’s status, and a "do not remove" button prevents data loss from human error. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools, allowing you to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
- HPE 960 GB, 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB, 7.68 TB SAS 12G Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch) SC, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSDs.
- HPE 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB, 7.68 TB NVMe x4 Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch) SCN, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSDs.
- HPE 240 GB, 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB SATA Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch) RW, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSDs.
- HPE 480 GB, 960 GB, 1.92 TB SATA Read Intensive LFF (3.5-inch) SCC, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSDs.
- HPE 960 GB SATA Read Intensive LFF (3.5-inch) LPC, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSD.
HPE SSDs offer High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
Ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications and data warehousing.
Achieve higher IOPs to enhance the performance of your data center.
Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
12 Gb/s SAS, 6 Gb/s SATA, NVMe, M.2, and M.2 Enablement Kits.
- 1. HPE internal lab testing. 3.35 million hour test quant is derived from a combination of drive qualification test plans, specifically HDDQ spec-supplier responsibility to perform, HDDQ spec-HPE responsibility to perform, Reliability Demonstration Test (RDT) spec, CSI integration test spec and pilot test requirements. Test conducted in May 2017.
- Microsoft is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
Tools and Resources
- HPE SSD Selector Tool
- HPE Power Advisor
- HPE iLO Licensing Advisor
- HPE Smart Storage Administrator (SSA)
- HPE Systems Insight Manager (SIM)
HPE Server Options
- HPE Server Storage
- HPE Server Options Overview
- HPE Persistent Memory
- HPE Server Memory
- HPE Server Networking
Solution Briefs, White Papers, and Brochures
- Driving HDD and SSD Value with HPE Firmware (Whitepaper)
- Refresh Servers, Consolidate Workloads, and Cut Data Center Costs (Brochure)
Server Support & Downloads