- Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 1st and 2nd generations
- 1st generation: Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3100 series
- 2nd generation: Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3200 series
Processor core available
- 28 or 26 or 24 or 22 or 20 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 6 or 8 or 4, depending on model
- 38.50 MB L3 - 8.25 MB L3, depending on model
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 1st or 2nd generation
- 1 or 2
- 3.6 GHz, maximum depending on processor
- 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4 DIMM
- 24 DIMM slots
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- 32 GB (1 x 32 GB) RDIMM or depending on model
Memory protection features
- Advanced ECC Memory Online Spare Mode Memory Lock Step Mode
- 24 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD, or 16 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD and 8 SFF NVMe SSD. 12 LFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD or 12 LFF NHP SATA HDD, depending on model. Upgrade option kits are available.
Included hard drives
- None Ship Standard
Optical drive type
- Optional DVD-ROM or DVD-RW. Optional via Slim-line ODD Bay Kit. Optional external support is available too. Optional Half-Height RDX or Tape, up to 2. Optional via Media Drive Support Kit. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
- UEFI Secure Boot and Secure Start support Immutable Silicon Root of Trust FIPS 140-2 validation (iLO 5 certification in progress) Common Criteria certification (iLO 5 certification in progress) Configurable for PCI DSS compliance Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES) on browser Support for Commercial National Security Algorithms (CNSA) Tamper-free updates – components digitally signed and verified Secure Recovery – recover critical firmware to known good state on detection of compromised firmware Ability to rollback firmware Secure erase of NAND/User data TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 1.2 option TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0 option Front bezel key-lock feature – standard, available in both Tower and Rack models Padlock slot, standard Kensington Lock slot, standard
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard), HPE iLO Advanced, and OneView Advanced (optional)
Power supply type
- HPE Flexible Slot Redundant Power Supply modules 500W / 800W / 1600W, depending on model SKU, or HPE Standard 500W Non-Hot-Plug/non-RPS Power Supply
- 8-slots (x16, x8, x16, x8, x16, x8, x16, x8) as standard in 2P model. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
- HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 369i Adapter
- 1 HPE Smart Array S100i and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 and/or 1 HPE Smart Array E208i-a Gen10, depending on model. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
System fan features
- Depending on model SKU. Standard 2 fans, none-hot-plug. Optional 4 additional fans, hot-plug and N+1 redundancy Reference QuickSpecs for config. detail.
- 4U tower with rack conversion capability
- 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
46.25 x 64.8 x 17.4 cm
Additional server resources
- HPE ProLiant Case Studies
- Enterprise Information Library
- Server Management
- Server Operating Systems and Virtualization Software
Server support and downloads
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services
Additional server products