HPE DISCOVER TECH ACADEMIES
Keeping your skills up to date has never been more important—and training at HPE Discover means more knowledge, more capabilities, and more success. Our immersive, instructor-led educational sessions are offered at limited-time discounted rates for savings of up to $3,700 for HPE Discover attendees.
June 14 – 25
CERTIFICATION PACKAGE: $299
Gain valuable skills and expertise by choosing from a variety of HPE Tech Pro University and Aruba Education courses to start your certification journey. Learn from our technologists and industry instructors as you grow your technical skills and knowledge. This package is valued up to $4,000, but for HPE Discover 2021 attendees, the cost is only $299 1, which includes a course exam voucher.
- Advanced HPE Compute Solutions
- Aruba ClearPass Essentials
- Aruba Mobility Fundamentals
- ArubaOS-CX Switching Fundamentals
- Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions
- Configuring HPE GreenLake Solutions
- Creating HPE Scale Out Storage Solutions
- Designing HPE Hybrid IT Solutions
- HPE Storage Solutions
- Implementing ArubaOS-CX Switching
- Managing Campus Networks with Aruba Central
- Using HPE Containers
- Using HPE SimpliVity Solutions
CONTINUING TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAM: $99
Boost your skills! When you register for HPE Discover 2021, you can add on this special $99 2 package to accelerate your learning with access to as many hands-on or demo-based, instructor-led technical classes as your schedule permits. These virtual hands-on training classes, offered by HPE Education Services at a fraction of the normal cost, will fill up quickly!
Choose from the following:
- Accelerate Big Data Time-to-Value Using HPE Ezmeral ML Ops on Kubernetes
- Composing HPE Synergy Resources With HPE OneView
- Creating Human Firewalls: Moving beyond awareness to human risk management
- Experience the Private Cloud With HPE GreenLake
- How to Get Your People, Processes, and Technology Ready for CMMC Certification
- HPE Server Security and Automation Workshop
- Protecting Data and Utilizing Backup Data is Critical for an Organization’s Storage Infrastructure
- Using an HPE StoreOnce System with a Backup Program Hands-On Training
Class lengths vary from two to three hours.