Monthly Promotions for Your Growing Business
Save up to 56%
Get the right solutions for your growing business. Start saving today!
Limited time offer!
Cyber Deal - Rack Servers
Rack-optimized servers that modernize your data center by delivering performance, resiliency, and scalability for core business critical workloads.
HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Plus E-2314 2.8GHz 4-core 1P 16GB-U 2LFF 290W PS Server
$3,019.99 (Save $1,620)
As low as $37/mo with HPEFS
HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Plus E-2314 2.8GHz 4-core 1P 16GB-U 4SFF 500W RPS Server
$3,859.99 (Save $2,060)
As low as $48/mo with HPEFS
HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Plus E-2336 2.9GHz 6-core 1P 16GB-U 4SFF 500W RPS Server
$1,969.99 (Save $120)
As low as $49/mo with HPEFS
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 4208 1P 16GB-R P408i-a NC 8SFF 500W PS Server
$3,199.99 (Save $200)
As low as $80/mo with HPEFS
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 4215R 1P 32GB-R S100i NC 8SFF 800W PS Server
$6,249.99 (Save $3,000)
As low as $87/mo with HPEFS
HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen10 Plus 7313 3.0GHz 16-core 1P 32GB-R 8SFF 800W PS Server
$9,359.99 (Save $560)
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 4210R 1P 32GB-R P408i-a NC 8SFF 800W PS Server
$3,419.99 (Save $420)
As low as $80/mo with HPEFS
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server with one Intel® Xeon® Silver 4210R processor, 32 GB dual rank memory, P408i-a storage controller with 2 MB cache and smart storage battery, 8 small form factor drive bays, one HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR Adapter, one SFF Easy Install Rail Kit, one Cable Management Arm Kit, one 800W power supplies, and 3/3/3 warranty.
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 6242 1P 32GB-R P408i-a NC 8SFF 800W PS Server
$11,129.99 (Save $4,230)
As low as $181/mo with HPEFS
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server with one Intel® Xeon® Gold 6242 processor, 32 GB dual rank memory, P408i-a storage controller with 2MB cache and smart storage battery, 8 small form factor drive bays, one HPE Eth 10/25Gb 2P 640FLR-SFP28 Adptr, one SFF Easy Install Rail Kit, one Cable Management Arm Kit, and one 800W power supply.
Cyber Deal - Tower Servers
Tower servers designed to deliver simple, efficient business value, and feature user-inspired innovations for simpler IT.
Cyber Deal - Storage
Simple, affordable storage solutions for small sites and remote offices that need to compete big.
HPE LTO-7 Ultrium 15TB RW Data Cartridge
$69.99 (Save $10)
Cyber Deal - Networking
Wired and wireless solutions to address your business needs at every stage of your growth. Select a simple, reliable and easy-to-manage networking solution that’s just right for your business.
Aruba Instant On AP22 (US) 2x2 Wi-Fi 6 Indoor Access Point
$169.99 (Save $10)
Cyber Deal - Options & Software
HPE 600GB SAS 12G Mission Critical 10K SFF SC 3-year Warranty Multi Vendor HDD
$499.99 (Save $280)
HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply Kit
$299.99 (Save $150)
HPE 16GB (1x16GB) Dual Rank x8 DDR4-2933 CAS-21-21-21 Registered Smart Memory Kit
$549.99 (Save $260)
HPE 800W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply Kit
$359.99 (Save $160)
HPE 1.92TB SATA 6G Mixed Use SFF SC Multi Vendor SSD
$1,269.99 (Save $270)
As low as $25/mo with HPEFS
HPE 2TB SATA 6G Business Critical 7.2K SFF SC 1-year Warranty 512e HDD
$619.99 (Save $100)
As low as $14/mo with HPEFS
HPE 2TB SATA 6G Business Critical 7.2K LFF LP 1-year Warranty Multi Vendor HDD
$259.99 (Save $30)
HPE MSA 960GB SAS 12G Read Intensive SFF (2.5in) M2 3yr Wty SSD
$1,769.99 (Save $170)
As low as $45/mo with HPEFS
HPE MSA 960 GB SAS 12G read intensive small form factor solid state drive, 2.5-inches and 3 year warranty.
HPE 240GB SATA 6G Read Intensive SFF SC Multi Vendor SSD
$229.99 (Save $20)
HPE 1.2TB SAS 12G Mission Critical 10K SFF SC 3-year Warranty Multi Vendor HDD
$399.99 (Save $20)
HPE Flex Offers
HPE Flex Offers provide tailored configurations at competitive prices shipped quickly directly from distribution inventory.
Plus, enjoy low monthly payments, maximize capacity of assets and boost your sustainability goals with IT investment solutions from HPE Financial Services.
Mitigate against the disastrous impacts of data loss due to threats such as ransomware and data corruption physical disaster/events Archive data to lower long-term storage cost and preserve data to meet regulatory requirements.
- Near instant recovery from non-catastrophic data loss events.
- Recover to anywhere from catastrophic datacenter loss events.
- Long-term data retention to meet regulatory compliance.
Remote Workers Solution
A productive work-from-home experience with a solution. Ideal for under 100 users that enable people to work efficiently from any location by providing remote access to the full suite of office applications and data.
- Companies that need to make sure people can work efficiently from any location can achieve this by providing remote access to the full suite of office applications and data
- Remote access is safe and secure and without compromise to performance or restriction of features
- With software applications being hosted and data stored on the central on-site location, businesses can stay in control
Benefit from the power and flexibility of multiple servers, but with the space and budget of a single server using Virtualization technology.
- Businesses that wish to get more from their IT will enjoy the efficiencies that come with applications sharing powerful IT
- Companies that would suffer if internal or external services become suddenly unavailable will benefit from the reduced chance of unexpected interruptions
- For companies that have multiple departments with different or varying needs, a virtualization solution can help them to avoid IT resource conflicts by offering dedicated environments
- Business that wish to bring new services to market can speed this up by empowering developers to focus on functionality. The container platform takes care of making sure the applications are portable and can run in any environment
- Companies that wish to avoid unplanned downtime can select a solution with two servers, allowing them to keep going if one server suddenly becomes unavailable for any reason
Small Office Deployment Solution
Complete IT infrastructure solutions that enable companies to store files, run general business applications, and have wired and wireless connectivity. Businesses that require a complete IT infrastructure can benefit from this general-purpose solution.
- Customers will enhance the way people and teams work together with these on-site solutions that provide superior wireless connectivity and better application performance
- Businesses that need to conform to industry regulations, especially when they manage, control and store data, will benefit from having the data on-site for added security and control
- Customers that wish to make a quick and safe decision will value having a solution that is simple to purchase, deploy and manage – especially for small IT departments
Shared Storage Solution
Improve application performance and have proper backups with a reliable, low-cost solution that expands your storage capacity across multiple servers.
- Companies that sometimes find it hard to cope with sudden growth will benefit from a solution where the storage capacity can be grown easily
- Companies with multiple servers that need to get up and running quickly in the event of a disaster will be able to rely on backups of data and applications with these solutions
- Companies with virtualization, database or file and backup needs can choose a solution with external storage
Low cost basic server configurations to provide functionality like file and print, infrastructure management, client endpoint security, and small scale virtualization.
- Companies that have a significant reliance on their data, whether this needs to be shared or simply stored safely, will benefit from the security and control provided by these solutions.
- Businesses that wish to centralize files that are currently spread across individual’s laptops and PCs, can choose these solutions to enhance how people share data and work together.
- Businesses that need to store data for legal reasons or to meet industry rules, can have a complete backup recovery strategy using a mix of local and offsite storage.
- Companies that need to get up and running quickly in the event of a disaster will be able to rely on backups of data and applications which can be used to restore services.
WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU SOLVE?
We're here to help you power your next chapter with affordable small and midsized solutions that work for your business.
File & Backup
Small Office Deployment
Extraordinary circumstances threaten business continuity and cause strain on budgets. HPE Financial Services is dedicated to alleviating some of this strain with programs designed to help businesses reduce cash outlays, generate cash from assets, and align payments to deployment schedules.
*Savings calculated based on pre-configured HPE Flex Offer solution. Savings may vary based on actual configuration and options attached. Offer terms, pricing, and availability are subject to change without notice. Offer cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or employee discount. No adjustments on previous purchases. Consult with an HPE Authorized Reseller for actual savings and additional terms. The only warranties for HPE products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HPE shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.