IT Promotions and Deals for Small and Midsize Business
Offers to boost your business
Accelerate IT service delivery with HPE Server solutions that help you make significant savings while increasing capacity.
The new HPE ProLiant Gen9 servers are designed to deliver the right compute for your workload at the right economics.
Deal of the Week
What’s better than an HPE ProLiant Server? Getting it for a lot less.
HPE ProLiant Server Smart Buys
Get the right compute, tailored to your specific workload and business needs, and now with HPE Smart Buys, save more than 30% on HPE ProLiant Gen9 servers, powered by Intel® Xeon® processors.
Server Buy Back Program
For a limited time, receive an additional $400 for every server trade-in through our Server Buy Back Program.
Visit www.hpe.com/us/prolianttradein for more information
Don’t hesitate. Server deals this big won’t last long. Check back often for a wide range of servers, including award-winning ProLiant Gen8 and Gen9 racks and towers.
Recommended technology service skus
- HPE 3 year Foundation Care 24x7 Smart Buy DL38x Service (#U7RP1E)
- HPE 3 year Foundation Care 24x7 Smart Buy DL36x Service (#U7RN8E)
- HPE 3 year Foundation Care NBD Smart Buy DL160 Gen9 Service (#U8RG8E)
- HPE 3 year Foundation Care 24x7 Smart Buy ML350 Service (#U7RN2E)
- HPE 3 year Foundation Care Next business day Microserver Service (#U2EF7E)
1. Qualified trade-in servers include any server from HPE or any other manufacturer.
2. Qualified trade-in servers must be replaced by new HPE ProLiant Gen8 and Gen9 servers.
3. If you are virtualizing or consolidating your data center, a 1-to-1 trade-to new server ratio is not required under the ProLiant trade-in promotion.
There is a 1:1 trade to new server ratio requirement for the Accelerated Year End Server Buy Back Program.
For complete details and requirements, see the HPE ProLiant Trade-In Terms & Conditions.
The data challenge is a key factor for all companies. The right IT environment allows companies to meet that challenge head on.
HPE Storage solutions range from the traditional to the surprising, from in-the-box storage capacity to out-of-the-box thinking.
HPE MSA 2040 and MSA 2042 SAN Storage
The HPE MSA is the industry’s leading entry SAN Array1. With nearly half a million units deployed, you can invest with confidence in HPE MSA Storage. The MSA 2040 provides an excellent value for customers who need to balance performance with price to support initiatives such as consolidation and virtualization. The new MSA 2042 delivers increased transactional database performance and productivity, with up to 80% faster response times and 35% more transactions per second2.
• MSA 2040 with dual SAS controllers, (8) SAS ports, (24) SFF drive bays but no drives or host connect cables (#K2R84SB)
• MSA 2040 with dual SAN controllers, (8) FC/iSCSI ports, (24) SFF drive bays but no drives or SFP's (#K2R80SB)
• MSA 2042 with dual SAN controllers, (8) FC/iSCSI ports, (24) SFF drive bays, (2) 400GB MU SSDs, (1) Advanced Data Services LTU but no drives or SFP's (#Q0F06A)
1. Based on IDC Worldwide Quarterly Disk Storage Systems Tracker, Q1 2016, external disk subsystems, entry storage category by Factory Revenue.
2. Based on third-party testing of read cache acceleration performed on an MSA 2040 array with a hardware and software configuration identical to the MSA 2042, as compared to the 2MSA 2040 without read cache acceleration enabled. See also: http://www.demartek.com/Reports_Free/Demartek_HPE_MSA_SSD_DB_Evaluation_2016.pdf
HPE StoreVirtual 3200
This entry-level storage solution delivers multi-dimensional scalability (scale-up and scale-out) and proven “Five 9s” reliability. The StoreVirtual OS deploys in minutes, providing constant access to vital business applications while enabling you to expand without disruption as your business grows. iSCSI connectivity allows you to leverage your existing network.
HPE SV3200 4-port 8Gb FC 900GB SFF Smart Buy Bundle. Includes: (1) HPE SV3200 8GB FC system, (2) 8Gb SFP+ and (6) 900GB SFF 10K HDDs.
HPE SV3200 4-port 8Gb FC 1.2TB SFF Smart Buy Bundle. Includes: (1) HPE SV3200 8GB FC system, (2) 8Gb SFP+ and (6) 1.2TB SFF 10K HDDs.
HPE SV3200 4-port 10Gbe iSCSI 900GB SFF Smart Buy Bundle. Includes: (1) HPE SV3200 10GbE iSCSI system, (2) 10GbE SFP+ and (6) 900GB SFF 10K HDDs.
HPE SV3200 4-port 10Gbe iSCSI 1.2TB SFF Smart Buy Bundle. Includes: (1) HPE SV3200 10GbE iSCSI system, (2) packs 10GbE SFP+ and (6) 1.2TB SFF 10K HDDs.
HPE SV3200 4-port 1Gbe iSCSI 600GB SFF Smart Buy Bundle. Includes: (1) HPE SV3200 1GbE iSCSI system and (6) 600GB SFF 10K HDDs.
HPE SV3200 4-port 1Gbe iSCSI 900GB SFF Smart Buy Bundle. Includes: (1) HPE SV3200 1GbE iSCSI system and (6) 900GB SFF 10K HDDs.
HPE SV3200 4-port 1Gbe iSCSI 1.2TB SFF Smart Buy Bundle. Includes: (1) HPE SV3200 1GbE iSCSI system and (6) 1.2TB SFF 10K HDDs.
Explore our portfolio
Specifically for small and midsized business, we have products and solutions you can explore here.
Find individual server solutions and learn about the HPE ProLiant family of servers with offerings that are ideal for small and midsized businesses. See what our HPE Just Right IT Flex-Bundle solutions have for you.
Put stress-free storage to work to solve immediate problems and lay the groundwork for accelerated IT growth. Find storage for virtualization, file sharing, back up and data protection, Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server.
Whether you have a small business with no IT support or a growing midsize business, HPE wired and wireless networking solutions can support and grow with your business needs. It’s networking made simple, reliable, and affordable.
What's driving small and midsize business?
Stay in front of a fast-moving marketplace. Use the right small and midsize business IT and technology solutions to master the dynamics of your business and drive winning outcomes.
Automate your business processes to control costs, simplify management, and boost performance.
Grow your business
Your best prospects for growth live in your customer data. Learn how IT solutions for small and midsize business can unlock new opportunities.
No need to compromise. Affordable small and midsize business IT technology solutions can lower your costs today — and keep you competitive tomorrow.
Your IT is the heart of your business operations. Minimize downtime with a reliable data disaster and recovery plan.
Brought to you by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Intel®.
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.