HPE GREENLAKE MARKETPLACE
The acceleration of digital transformation has increased demands and complexity for IT teams, who must drive modernization while maintaining requirements for security, compliance, and resiliency—in a hybrid, multi-cloud world. HPE GreenLake with VMware delivers the cloud experience—self-serve, pay-per-use, scale up and down—to apps and data everywhere, helping organizations manage demands, stay secure and compliant, and reduce complexity via a common infrastructure and operating model that is future-proof for any application and runs on-premises, at the edge, or in the cloud.
HPE GreenLake Cloud Services
- Additional Information
ACCELERATE YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Control, security, and workload optimization: Find the right mix of cloud for key workloads and gain control over performance, compliance, data sovereignty, and security
- Boost financial flexibility: Free up capital, avoid overprovisioning costs, and align costs to business outcomes via a pay-per-use model
- Scale easily for faster value: Scale resources up and down as needed, and always have capacity ahead of demand
- Speed and agility: Move to the cloud without rewriting apps or moving data, automate steps, deploy global IT projects faster
- Unify and simplify IT operations: Management and governance services to operate the infrastructure, free up staff for more value-added work, keep the environment safe, and deliver insights to control cost and risk with hybrid cloud
With a partnership spanning more than 20 years and over 200,000 joint customers, HPE and VMware accelerate your modernization journey by delivering the industry’s most complete portfolio of integrated virtualization, cloud, and mobility solutions and services designed to work as one in your multi-cloud environment. HPE GreenLake offers VMware solutions in a consumption model to attain the public-cloud economics of scalability with on-premises infrastructure: Move to the cloud without rewriting apps or transferring data, and get 5x faster deployment times with HPE tools.
Learn more about the HPE Ezmeral Software Portfolio and the HPE GreenLake Ecosystem.
Interested in partnering with HPE? Learn more about the HPE Technology Partner Program.
Contact the HPE ISV team for additional assistance.