HPE GREENLAKE MARKETPLACE
Vertica’s SQL data warehouse/data lake is trusted by the world’s leading data-driven companies, including Cerner, Etsy, Intuit and more to deliver speed, scale and reliability on mission-critical analytics. Vertica combines the power of a high-performance, massively parallel processing SQL query engine with advanced analytics and machine learning so you can unlock the true potential of your data with no limits and no compromises.
With Vertica, there are no limits to your data analytics. It offers MPP architecture for highly scalable capacity as your data grows. Deployment and licensing are flexible so that Vertica analytics can go wherever your data goes. Use Vertica to query data sitting on object storage or Hadoop HDFS without having to move it.
Vertica Unified Analytics Platform
HPE Ezmeral Runtime Version
- Additional Information
As you face new trends like data warehouse modernization, cloud migration, data fabric and data democratization, you need to get the most from data, all of your data. Fast, scalable, deploy-anywhere analytics is crucial to the mission. That’s where Vertica comes in.
- High Performance - Unrivaled analytical speed, no matter if you’re dealing with one or thousands of concurrent users, terabytes or petabytes of data.
- Analyze Anywhere - On-premises, hybrid clouds, managed service with a license that lets you switch deployment any time. External tables let you make use of your data lake files, no matter where they sit.
- Use Your Favorite Tools - Analysts and data scientists use their favorite tools like SQL, BI Tools, Python, ML and Notebooks. Hundreds of ways to connect to your data flows including connectors, JDBC Kafka.
- Configure and Optimize - Use nodes to elastically scale when you have them. Or when queries are tough and budget is small, tune tougher queries so you aren’t stuck paying for extra hardware.
- Predictable Pricing - Flexible pricing is suited to your need (per TB, per node or on-demand) Free trials and community edition available, too.
Containerized Vertica supports Kubernetes with automation tools to help maintain the state of your environment with minimal disruptions and manual intervention.
Use a container orchestration platform like HPE Ezmeral to automates deployment, manages services, and monitors tasks for containerized applications at scale.
Evaluate Vertica with a free trial.
Explore the industry’s first enterprise-grade container platform for cloud-native and distributed non-cloud native applications, HPE Ezmeral Runtime.
Interested in learning more about the HPE Ezmeral Runtime and Vertica? Please contact us to learn more.