In today’s modern enterprise, downtime is not an option. Any interruption that keeps you from fulfilling your customers’ needs—whether due to a ransomware attack, a power outage, natural disaster, or simply human error—can cause damage to your company’s reputation. HPE GreenLake with Veeam enables you to protect your data and workloads against these interruptions, while reducing storage costs, meeting compliance requirements, and improving business continuity—all through a consumption-based model.
HPE GreenLake Cloud Services
- Additional Information
MAXIMIZE YOUR DATA PROTECTION
- Avoid egress costs and vendor lock-in, while backing up and recovering data to and from the cloud
- Protect your data in an as-a-service model, with rapid deployment and elastic scale
- No overprovisioning: Pay for the storage you use and the workloads you protect, whether virtual, physical, cloud, enterprise application, or file shares
- Rapidly recover data on-premises with robust, capacity-efficient, enterprise-wide data protection
- Modernize backup and recovery to and from the cloud, and re-activate data for added value
- Keep data invisible to hackers and ransomware
- Simplify your data protection, as you meet service level agreements at the right cost
- Unlock the true value of your data and transform it into a value-added service
For over 10 years, HPE and Veeam have been trusted to help you protect and rapidly recover your data, to ensure business resilience, reduce risk, and decrease resource constraints. Together with HPE GreenLake, you can now protect your data with an efficient, enterprise-class data protection platform offered in a cloud-like, pay-per-use experience. From rapid recovery to long-term retention, HPE GreenLake with Veeam delivers worry-free data protection and capacity that grows with your business.