HPE Ezmeral Marketplace
TrilioVault for Kubernetes is a cloud-native, application-centric data protection platform that was designed to support the scale, performance and mobility requirements of Kubernetes container environments across multi-cloud infrastructure.
- Additional Information
Cloud Architects, Backup Administrators and DevOps Engineers leverage TrilioVault for Kubernetes for backup and recovery, migrations, DR and application mobility.
TrilioVault for Kubernetes is designed to address the data protection and management challenges of cloud-native applications running on HPE Ezmeral Runtime and helps customers build resilient infrastructure, manage complex application migrations and meet compliance requirements. HPE Ezmeral Runtime applications, including data, metadata and any other Kubernetes objects associated with the application can easily be backed up and recovered. Applications and associated data are protected and can be restored from any point in time.
TrilioVault for Kubernetes provides these features:
- HPE Certified - Jointly tested with HPE to ensure interoperability with Ezmeral Runtime.
- Native to Kubernetes- Packaged as an Operator, Deployed as a CRD, and API with all facilities (CSI).
- Application-Centric - Protects Application Metadata (POD, Persistent Volumes, Secrets, Config Maps, etc.) and Data.
- Infrastructure Agnostic - Compatible with any Storage on premise or on public cloud.
- Application Deployment & Tooling - Application support - Namespaces, Helm, Operators, and Labels. Integrations - Prometheus.
- Management Console - Intuitive & simple click-driven workflows, application discovery and monitoring.
- Open Backup Format - Non-proprietary Open Universal Schema (QCOW2 & YAML).
- Non-Disruptive - Lightweight Kubernetes API and CSI Snapshots to backup/capture the entire application.
- Robust Restoration and Recovery - To any Ezmeral Runtime. or Kubernetes Cluster running in Public, Private, or Hybrid Cloud.
TrilioVault for Kubernetes is available to download as a Free Trial or Free Basic Edition.
Explore the industry’s first enterprise-grade container platform for cloud-native and distributed non-cloud native applications, HPE Ezmeral Runtime.
Interested in learning more about the HPE Ezmeral Runtime and TrilioVault? Please contact us to learn more.