HPE EZMERAL MARKETPLACE
Speed app deployment by validating security policies and configurations during your build process. Kubernetes-native controls stop threats at runtime without impacting performance. Prevent issues by monitoring performance and capacity. Sysdig accelerates incident response and streamlines compliance.
Sysdig Secure DevOps
HPE Ezmeral Container Platform Version
The Sysdig Secure DevOps Platform, by design, is container-native and focused on extracting extremely granular data that is enriched and automatically tagged with orchestrator, cloud, and container metadata to provide rich context to facilitate monitoring, intrusion and anomaly detection, troubleshooting, and forensics at scale.
Sysdig extends HPE Ezmeral Container Platform capabilities, providing end-to-end security, including:
- Extensive image scanning, including 3rd party libraries and vulnerability management
- Compliance across the entire application lifecycle to help implement the regulatory compliance standards like NIST, PCI, etc.
- Runtime defense to block attacks and implement zero-day threat protection on production leveraging Falco open source technology
- Container forensics and incident response thanks to Sysdig system call deep visibility
- Infrastructure and application monitoring for HPE Ezmeral and other container and cloud workloads across multiple providers
Sysdig provides centralized visibility and security when operating HPE Ezmeral Container Platform at scale, with a single agent deployed per host, Sysdig can scale to 10,000+ nodes to secure and monitor containers and applications running on HPE Ezmeral Container Platform clusters.
Evaluate Sysdig with a 30 day free trial.
Explore the industry’s first enterprise-grade container platform for cloud-native and distributed non-cloud native applications, HPE Ezmeral Container Platform.
Interested in learning more about the HPE Ezmeral Container Platform and Sysdig? Please contact us to learn more.