Runecast Analyzer proactively scans platforms to identify & track latent risks, as well as non-compliance with security standards, highlighting the issues and path to resolution.
HPE Ezmeral Runtime Version
- Additional Information
Runecast for HPE Ezmeral Runtime can help improve business continuity by proactively reducing risk, outages or system degradation in Kubernetes clusters. Runecast provides a single monitoring environment for the Kubernetes infrastructures, such as the HPE Ezmeral Runtime, as well as VMware (also VMware Cloud on AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Amazon Web Services (AWS) public cloud - providing full visibility from a single platform.
Automate Kubernetes configuration analysis at the infrastructure level with common cluster operational and security Best Practice checks for Kubernetes, as well as CIS (Center for Internet Security) Benchmarks compliance audits, Image Scanning and Admission Control for Kubernetes.
Runecast scans the HPE Ezmeral Runtime environment against industry knowledge bases, documentation, best practices, and security standards such as CIS CSC. Gain visibility of configuration risks and any drift from known good configurations. Runecast highlights these issues, providing users with remediation options from directly within the Runecast UI.
- Best practices and CIS security audits on every object within your cluster and namespaces
- Centralized dashboard for HPE Ezmeral Runtime, VMware, AWS, Azure, GCP and more
- Custom profiles monitor compliance with user-defined business policies
- On-premises deployment (offline updates available), with no data needing to leave your control
- Intuitive dashboard ranks critical issues at-a-glance, with no learning curve needed
- Explore your system hierarchies with the Inventory View, making it easy to highlight 0-day vulnerabilities and more