HPE GREENLAKE MARKETPLACE
Runecast Analyzer proactively scans platforms to identify & track latent risks, as well as non-compliance with security standards, highlighting the issues and path to resolution.
HPE Ezmeral Runtime Version
- Additional Information
Runecast Analyzer for HPE Ezmeral Runtime can help users improve business continuity by proactively reducing their Kubernetes clusters outage and system degradation. Runecast Analyzer provides a single monitoring environment for the Kubernetes infrastructure, such as the HPE Ezmeral Runtime, VMware, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) public cloud (including VMware Cloud on AWS). Runecast Analyzer supports automated Kubernetes configuration analysis at the infrastructure level by providing common cluster operational and security best practices checks for Kubernetes, as well as the Center for Internet Security (CIS) benchmark for Kubernetes.
Runecast Analyzer performs regular scans of the HPE Ezmeral Runtime against industry knowledge, documentation, best practices and security standards such as CIS CSC. Gain visibility of configuration risks and drifts from known good configurations. Runecast Analyzer highlights these issues, providing users with remediation options from directly within the Runecast Analyzer UI.
- Provides best practices and CIS security audits on every object within your cluster and namespaces
- Centralized dashboard for HPE Ezmeral Runtime, VMware best practices alerts and more
- Custom profiles monitor compliance with user business policies
- Complete on-premises deployment within the application, with no data needing to leave your control
- Simple-to-use dashboard shows issues at a glance, for vulnerability management with minimal time to value
- Explore your system hierarchies with the Inventory View, making it easy to highlight 0-day vulnerabilities and more