HPE GREENLAKE MARKETPLACE
Enterprises count on Nutanix software for its flexibility and scalability to run their database services, private cloud, and virtualized desktop infrastructure. HPE GreenLake with Nutanix delivers performance while allowing you to eliminate overprovisioning risk, gain greater visibility into consumption and performance, and even access turnkey management services with a fully HPE-managed hybrid cloud solution. HPE GreenLake is the only way to procure combined Nutanix software and hardware in a consumption-based, pay-per-use model.
HPE GreenLake Cloud Services
- Additional Information
BRING TO LIFE YOUR HYBRID AND MULTI-CLOUD STRATEGY
- Faster time to market without being limited by capacity constraints
- Detailed analytics about resource consumption, and performance – tying costs to outcomes – delivered via an intuitive dashboard view in the HPE GreenLake Central platform
- Easy scalability with a one-click upgrade process
- Simplified service management, with a single point of contact and unified support model that eases the support processes and contributes to increased customer satisfaction
- Optional additional services up to and including complete management of your solution
- Lower total cost of ownership based on the HPE GreenLake consumption model and free Nutanix AHV hypervisor and Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software
- Increased reliability with a reduction in unplanned downtime events by up to 85 percent1
- Enhanced security with built-in security, data protection, backup, and data recovery functionality
- Reduced complexity and increased productivity for your IT organization, allowing the team to focus on innovation and accelerate time to value
- Greater choice in virtualization technology
HPE GreenLake with Nutanix is the only way to gain the advantages of a Nutanix deployment—modernizing data centers, running any application at scale, and powering fully managed hybrid cloud environments—on a consumption basis. These solutions offer the industry’s leading servers, the HPE ProLiant DX portfolio, optimized for Nutanix deployments. They are jointly engineered and offer integrated systems and infrastructure as a service. The modular configuration options offered through HPE GreenLake have all been qualified and certified by Nutanix. The installation process is streamlined with joint implementation services by HPE and Nutanix, and servers are delivered with Nutanix AOS and the AHV hypervisor pre-installed.
Learn more about the HPE Ezmeral Software Portfolio and the HPE GreenLake Ecosystem.
Interested in partnering with HPE? Learn more about the HPE Technology Partner Program.
Contact the HPE ISV team for additional assistance.