Nethopper KAOps as a Service combines DevOps Continuous Delivery with a Multi-Cloud Application Network. KAOps is like integrating as a service GitOps Continuous Delivery (CD ) + Service Mesh + Kubernetes Ingress Gateway + Multi-Cloud Networking solutions that delivers unprecedented levels of simplicity, observability, and agility.
Nethopper Kubernetes Application Operations (KAOps)
HPE Platform Filter
HPE Ezmeral Runtime Enterprise
UI: v3.2.0, Agent: 1.1.48-443
Ezmeral Runtime Enterprise Version
Cloud Services, Streaming, Monitoring
- Additional Information
With a DevOps-friendly UI, KAOps provides a single dashboard to deliver, securely connect, and monitor microservices across all clouds and clusters. With the Nethopper KAOps, you can:
- Reduce cyber risks by up to 66%: Automatically enforce security standards with the no-code simplicity of a comprehensive microservice security solution
- Accelerate updates and releases by up to 80%: Seamlessly integrate GitOps Continuous Delivery and network operations to gain application feature agility with lower cloud and operational costs.
- Decrease application downtime by up to 90%: Backup and recover your single or multi-cloud application, decrease unplanned downtime, and ensure business continuity.
Nethopper Kubernetes Application Operations (KAOps) as a service:
- Makes it easy for DevOps to operate applications in one or multiple clouds, with GitOps Continuous Delivery and inter-cluster service networking:
- Decrease the time and effort it takes to deliver your application to the cloud
- Roll-back your application to known good delivery at any time
- Gain unparalleled application visibility and control via a centralized console for all objects, including inter-cloud services.
- Allows Application Operators to improve business outcomes and application ROI:
- Meet your customer requirements and stay ahead of competition by deploying application features faster, while reducing cloud and operational costs
- Enables Application Teams to decrease application downtime and deliver deliver to cloud(s) faster:
- Use cloud portability to seamlessly move your application from private to cloud, or to a different cloud
- Protect against cloud outages with Global Load Balancing, which protects against cloud and cluster failures, even whole region failures.
- Gives Security Teams Zero-Trust compliance by encrypting all application data in flight while providing a simple no-code solution to microservice security:
- Reduce your cyber security attack surface
- Guarantee your applications will follow security standards, automatically
Nethopper Kubernetes Application Operations (KAOps) as a service provides all the capabilities of GitOps Continuous Delivery and multi-Cloud Application Network, with the simplicity of a service: you bring your own clusters, no keys to manage, get the support you need, no software to install, no API/CLI to ingrate, works with all clouds. With the Nethopper KAOps as a service, you get:
- Nethopper console to control and monitor your application
- Multiple isolated application Networks (if you have more than one application)
- Nethopper agent with copy/pate install instructions
- Database of objects (deployment and service)
- Rules/Policy engine to distribute deployment and services to multiple clouds
- Multi-cluster services
- Service observability metrics (latency, bytes, connections)
- Service alerts.
Try Nethopper’s GitOps-based KAOPS today and see if it’s the right solution for your enterprise.
Explore the industry’s first enterprise-grade enterprise runtime platform for cloud-native and distributed non-cloud native applications, HPE Ezmeral Runtime Enterprise.
Interested in learning more about the HPE Ezmeral Runtime Enterprise and Nethopper KAOps? Please contact us to learn more.